Part 51

We went inside and Narcissa called the house elf to collect our bags and take them to our rooms. 

Draco took us around the house showing us where the rooms were. Draco asked if I wanted to share a room with him and I accepted while Pansy and Matteo shared, Daphne and Enzo and Blaise and Tom had separate rooms. 

Once we all unpacked we met in the library. We all played some board games and listened to some hushed music before Narcissa called us down for some tea. 

We were sat in the garden on the porch with glasses of tea and coffee. 

" Tomorrow I'm holding a small picnic tomorrow with your families and a few other people." Narcissa said.

We all agreed that it would be nice and that we would help organise it. We continued to chat while relaxing outside. 

A house elf came and dropped Narcissa a letter saying it was urgent so she went inside to read it. 

We finished up our tea/coffee and took our empty mugs inside to the kitchen where we found Narcissa was crying. Draco wiped her tears away and consoled her while we left to give them some space. 

*Draco POV*

" What's wrong mother?" I asked her once she had stopped crying.

" Lucius has been sent to Azkaban. His trial was yesterday and he's  finally been locked away." She said.

I hugged her tight as we both cried softly. 

Once we were good we went back to the lounge to see the others. I went to the couch where Y/N was sitting and picked her up before sitting down with her on my lap.

We put a movie on and chilled before it was time for dinner. The house elves brought the food out and we dug in, while having a conversation about our graduation next term.

Once we had finished we went to our rooms as we were all a bit tired from the past few days. I got my clothes from my closet before joining Y/N in the bathroom. She sat on the countertop while we brushed our teeth before she did a quick skincare routine on both of us. 

I changed into some loose sweats, not worrying about a top due to the warm weather. Y/N had finished getting ready and was getting the bed ready before we slipped under the covers and she cuddled up against me. Her head was on my chest as I had my arm around her waist. Soon enough we had both fallen asleep in each others embrace. 

---

I woke up around 8 in the morning and found Y/N cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around her again and just layed in bed resting.

After around 10 minutes Y/N turned around to face me before slowly opening her eyes. She pecked my lips before placing her head in the crook of my neck. I pulled her on top of me and she laid soft kisses on my neck. I ran my hand through her hair and would place a kiss on her head. 

After staying in bed for most of the morning we got up and brushed our teeth before going downstairs hand in hand. Pansy, Enzo, Tom and Blaise were already up so we all made a coffee or tea and sat in the lounge. 

Once Matteo and Daphne had woken up, we went to the dining room to eat breakfast. The house elves brought out an arrange of pastries, fruit and sausages, eggs and bacon. We ate and Mother came back with her hands full. She gave them to the house elves while she sat down to eat as well.

After we had eaten we helped set up for this evening. The girls helped mother with making some foods while she made us boys clear the garden.

With the help of magic we took a table outside for the food and placed chairs around. The girls brought out a variety of food like finger sandwiches, biscuits, macaroons, a charcuterie board, scones, mini quiches etc...

Mother brought out the fine china plates and tea glasses as well as the cutlery and we all went to get ready. 

Y/N and I hopped in the shower together and I leant down so she could wash my hair. After she had finished mine I did the same to her, giving her a head massage. Once we were done we wrapped our towels around us and dried of in the bathroom before Y/N gave me a robe and put one on herself. She pulled out a bunch of skin care stuff and I sat her on the bathroom counter while she did them. 

After we had done that we went to the closet and changed into our clothes. I wore a white turtleneck shirt and light wash jeans. I added a patch denim jacket and some silver rings. I walked back to the bathroom to see Y/N in a white and blue floral dress. She had blue heels on and wore her promise ring on her right hand. Her hair was elegantly curled and done in a half up style. She was carefully doing her eye makeup and I went behind her and placed my hands on her waist. 

She looked up and smiled at me before turning around in my arms and kissing me. She leaned back and gently wiped the lipgloss of my lips. Once we were both done we went out to the garden to see some people had already come. 

We went over to the group and all took our glasses of champagne before going over to all our parents. 

We greeted Blaise's mum, Daphne's parents, Enzo's dad, Pansy's parents and Y/N, Matteo and Tom's parents. We all started talking about school and the adults told us stories about when they all went to school together. 

The afternoon went on with light music, chatter and food. We had all left the party to a secluded part of the garden and we all were laying on the ground conversing.