Chapter 1, Just a mission??

I- just- nevermind- 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hisoka's Point of View:

Illumi and I are in a car, don't remember where we got it, and driving to kill some group Chrollo wants dead.

Illumi is focused on the road and I decided to test his limits today. I put a hand on Illumi's thigh and squeeze it to get his reaction~

He takes my hand off his thigh and says, " quit." " Why, darling? " I chuckle, " What are you going to do if I don't? "

" Crash the car. " " Will you? " I say smirking at him. " Yes. "

Illumi's Point of View:

" Why would you do that darling? " He asks. " Stop calling me 'darling'. "

'Keep calling me that

" Not gonna happen, darling~ " he says. I speed up, " You asked for it. " He sighs, " Why do you do this?~ "

Before I hit the building, Hisoka gets over and takes the wheel from me and turns it quickly away from the building and puts his foot on the brake.

Which causes the car to swerve and almost hit the building, but he stopped it. " Whatever. " I say rolling my eyes. " Get. Off. Me. " I say.

He gets off me, and gets out of the car. I get out after growling to myself for letting him stop the car.

'At least he got on top of- shut the hell up.'

" Awe~ What's wrong Lulu? Did not succeeding in killing me hurt your feelings? " He does a fake pouty face.

" Don't call me that, and I didn't try to kill you. " I throw back at him. " Then what do you call what you just did? " He asks.

" Not killing you. " I say. He pins me to a wall and stares into my eyes. " Hm~ " I stare back.

He is restraining me from getting away, it's a bit annoying. " Get off me. " I demand.

He continues to stare in my eyes. He licks his lips. I bite my lip. " ... " I try squirming away but can't.

" Just let go, we have business to attend to. " He finally lets go of me. " Alrighty~ "

We walk through the city until we find ourselves in an alley. There is a group of 6 men, just like Chrollo said.

" My my~ What do we have here? " Hisoka says chuckling. " Who's there?! " I'm assuming that's the leader who spoke.

They all look around like a bunch of damn idiots. We show ourselves. " Pfft, a clown and a shrimp " he says rolling his eyes, " what will you guys do? Tell us a joke? "

They all laugh at this comment. I take some of my pins out while Hisoka takes his cards out.

" How unfortunate for you guys~ " he does a fake pouty face and laughs at his own antics. And I prefer magician~ "

" What are you even talking about?! It's us 6 against you 2! There is absolutely no way you'll win! "

" Really? " I say. We kill 5 of them leaving the leader just to hear him plea for his life. Helpless little bitch.

" H-How? T-Thats I-I-Impossi- " I guess hisoka got tired of the guys shit and kills him.

" Does he ever shut up? " Hisoka says growling under his breath.

'I want to kiss him- no, no I don't'

" Well now he'll shut up, because he's dead. " I say, stating the obvious.

He smirks at me. I roll me eyes. " We need to find somewhere to stay the night. " I say. We go to find a motel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just wait till the next chapter-