Chapter 4, Cafe~

Hello you guys I hope you enjoy this chapter! There sadly won't be any smut this one maybe the next one though~

Illumi's Point of View:

Hisoka goes over to the door and before he opens it says, " We need to check out first love~ "

He then opens the door for me and I walk out and ask him, " What are you trying to imply? Would you like me to pay? "

He closes the door after walking out after me and says, " Of course not~ I'm going to pay love~ " " Okay then. " I say in response.

I slowly reach for his hand and before I take it he intertwines his fingers with mine. " You're to cute~ " he coo's.

" Shut up. " He slowly brings my hand up to his mouth and grazes them with his lips. I blush lightly and look away.

" Let's just go. " He smirks at this, " Alright darling~ "

We walk down to the counter and there is a young woman probably in her 20's as well. She looks up at us a bit confused.

Hisoka let's go of my hand and grabs his card out of his pocket and she asks, " Are you two together? " She seems to be checking out Hisoka.

'Why do all the girls go for him?'

Hisoka puts his card down on the table a bit forcefully and looks to her, " Why~ " " I-I- " she stutters in response. " Yes, we are together. "

Hisoka looks over to me and smirks. I cross my arms. " O-oh ok... Sorry. " She gives Hisoka his card back.

I roll my eyes. " Awe~ Lulu don't be jealous~ " " I'm not. " Hisoka takes my hand and leads me to the car.

Hisoka's Point of View:

When we get to the car Illumi gets in and buckles up. I then get in the driver's seat and buckle up as well. " Well~ "

" What? " " Are we really together? " I ask him. " Maybe. " He says. " Hm~ " I start the car up.

He seems uneasy and the asks, " Are we? " " I don't care Lulu~ " I begin to drive to the cafe.

He sighs then responds with, " Okay. "
.
.
.
.
When we get there we both get out and I go over and kiss him. " Mm~ " he hums against my lips.

I then pull away and say, " let's go in. " " Okay. " He says. I walk next to him inside and he goes to order. I sit down and he comes back with the food.

He sits down next to me and hands me mine and lays his head down on my should and sips coffee.

I slip on mine then he asks, " What do we do after this? " " Whatever you want to love~ "

" I don't know. We could walk around until we have to go to that meeting. " He suggests. " We can~ " he eats his muffin and I eat my croissant.

He gets up after finishing and says, " let's go. " " Alright my love~ "
.
.
.
.
There you guys go it wasn't the best but it's all I have at the moment. I'll try to upload tomorrow. Bye!!