Chapter 3, The Next Day

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while... I've been drained of imagination lately. If any of you guys ever have any ideas please GIVE THEM TO ME!! lol here you go. 👁️👄👁️

Hisoka's Point of View:

The next morning I woke up to illumi still asleep against my chest. I begin to stroke Illumi's hair.

He begin to curl up more against me. Since he was asleep I took this as an opportunity to take a shower.

When I get up he shifts in his sleep as if he was to wake up but he didn't so I continued to go take a shower.

While getting in I was still a bit sore from last night.

Illumi's Point of View:

When I wake up I find that Hisoka was in the shower. I sit up and I was really sore.

'Damnit why is my dick so sore'

When Hisoka was walking out he was drying his hair and he has changed into gray sweatpants and a tight white tank top.

" Good morning, beautiful~ " I roll my eyes at that statement. Apparently he noticed and he asks, " What love? "

" Nothing. " " Hm~ " he leans closer to my face, " Do you want more? " He smirks at me.

I cross my arms. " I don't know, do you? " I say back to him and smirk trying to get some kind of reaction out of him.

" Now now love~ don't get cocky~ " he says while poking my nose. Then he stands up straight and crosses his arms. He sighs and says, " Not right now anyway, you need to go shower love~ so get up. "

" Fine. " I say as I stand up and I go to take a shower.

When I get out of the shower I am wearing this:

" Now what? " I ask. " Are you hungry? " " A bit. " " I suppose we could go to that cafe you like... "

" If you want. " " We can love~ " " I don't care. " " Great, let's go then love~ " " Fine. "