Chapter 2, Shit, he likes me?

I'm gonna die so many times while writing this.

Illumi's Point of View:

Hisoka and I find a motel and we check in. " I need a shower. " I say. He leans on the wall and nods.

I go to take a shower and I put on sweatpants and a tank top. When I walk out of the bathroom I'm pinned to the bed.

" H-Hisok- " I'm cut off by him kissing me. I relax some against his lips and begin to kiss him back.

'Shit... Well at least I didn't need to make the first move....'

He begins to get more passionate with the kissing and I gasp against his lips.

He slips his tongue into my mouth, letting it explore every inch of my mouth.

I put my hands on his waist and he growls and pins my wrists above my head.

" Not yet " he says. He puts a knee up in my crotch. I stare him down.

He moves both of my wrists to one hand and caresses my thigh with the other. " Awe, don't look at me like that~ "

He kisses me again. I close my eyes leaning into the kiss. He puts his tongue against mine, he tastes... Sweet.

He slips a hand under my tank top and pulls it off. I move my tongue in his mouth and explore his mouth.

He rubs his hand down my abdomen. I remove Hisoka's shirt off. Hisoka's hair is down, and he's starting to sweat from the rooms temperature.

I kiss down Hisoka's neck and collarbone, biting down softly wherever my lips touch, leaving marks.

He slips his hands in my sweatpants and I moan lightly form the interaction.

He pulls my pants off. " Nngh~ " I suddenly flip us both over so I am on top.

" Let's try something different, pet. " I say while sitting on his lower abdomen.

He chuckles, " Ok, darling~ " I kiss him passionately. He puts a hand in my hair and one on my waist.

I slip my hands into his pants and pull them off. I slip my tongue into his mouth again. " Mm~ "

He rubs the sensitive part of my thigh. I put a hand on his abdomen and continue to passionately make out with him.

He slips his hands into my boxers and I shudder, " nngh- "

We pull each other's boxers off. He grabs my penis and rubs it. I moan and quiver wanting more of him.

H rubs my inner thigh, teasing me further. I clench trying not to cum now.

Hisoka chuckles finding this amusing and asks, " what's wrong Lulu~ " I roll my eyes.

The Audacity of this bitch.

" Nothing's wrong, Hisoka. " I say in response. " Hm~ are you sure? " He asks. " Yes. " I say as I trace my tip to his entrance.

He immediately tenses and grips my shoulders, " Stop teasing. " " Or what? " I say. I say smirking.

He smirks back and kisses me. I thrusts into him while slipping my tongue back into his mouth.

He moans lightly as he touches his tongue to my own. I thrust deeper and faster.

He moans kissing me and holding my shoulders. I have a hold on his waist and I thrust as hard as I can.

He moans against my lips and I can't hold it in anymore. " Nngh~ "

'Shit I'm going to cum'

He rubs my lower abdomen I pull out and suck his penis. " D-Damn it Illumi... " He says as he groans.

I pull away and cum. He cums as well while we both pant.

Hisoka's Point of View:

" Didn't think you'd be on top~ " I say as I chuckle. " Well, surprise. " He says yawning. I chuckle while he bites his lip.

I kiss him and he leans into it. " Mm~ " I slip my tongue into his mouth and begin to sit up and run my hands over his abdomen.

He puts a hand in my hair and runs it through it while sitting on my lap straddling me.

We pull apart with spit connecting our mouths while gazing into each other's eyes. He wipes his mouth clean of saliva and I do the same.

" Hm... " I hum curiously. He looks away obviously flustered and asks, " what? "

" Nothing, darling~ " I say. He seems to be tired and unsure of what to do so I ask, " Are you tired? "

He mumbles, " Yes... " I cautiously pull him into me some more and let him wrap his arms around my neck.

" Getting comfy? " I ask him. " Mhm... " " Ok baby~ " I say as I stroke his hair. He begins to fall asleep against my chest and says, " Goodnight, Hisoka. "

" Goodnight darling ~ " I hum. He falls asleep against me.

'Well might as well go to sleep now'

I hold him as close as I can and fall asleep with him in my arms.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's been a while, I've been a bit busy, tell me what you guys think. And if any of y'all have ideas please comment. 💬