Percy

Hi! I'm Percy Jackson and I'm a son of Poseidon.... well i was a son of poseidon. Let me set this scene. We were on this.... well quite freaky field trip with the rest of the camp to Olympus, that's where the story should probably start. We walked up to where the Olympians were and bowed infront of our patents/uncles and aunts/grandad for those who are 2nd gen/grunkles and graunts. Zeus then did something unnexpected.

Zeus- "please rise, i do not wish for such respect for something i have done..."

Even the other gods were surprised by this

Poseidon- "what do you mean brother? What did you do?"

Zeus- "please forgive me for this Poseidon, Annabeth and all others."

And then a hole formed beneath my feet and i saw what waited down there for me. A fish sauce. You know i mean Tartarus. I had just enough time to say one sentence/word. "Why?" And i was cast down into the depths of literal hell.

I woke up and found myself surrounded by my worst enemies. The titans. You know, the guys who i defeated on the second titan war? Yeah as you expect they weren't too happy to see me, well most of them. My worst of the worst enemy, Kronos, was wearing a great, big smile when i awoke.

Me- "why am i here and why is Kronos smiling so large?"

Kronos- "you silly boy, look behind you."

I did as i was told and struggled through the pain until i saw something that chilled me to the core.

Me- "the river Lethe. I know what you are going to do."

Kronos- "and that would be?"

Me- "wipe my memory and turn me against the gods."

Kronos- "good guess, but no."

Me- "what do you mean?"

Kronos- "i know about your bubble effect so i did something about that."

Me- "what do you mean?"

Kronos- "i got zeus to strip you of your powers that will only return once you get fully submerged in water or swear an oath of loyalty to the titans. So, which will it be?"

Me- "neither."

Kronos- "so it's secret option number 3."

Me- "i may regret this but, what is secret option number 3?"

Mnemosyne- "that would be me, the titan goddess of memory."

Kronos- "her using her powers on you has the same effect as the river Lethe.

Me- "so i am going to seeve the titans?"

Kronos- "a bit more than that, son?"

Me- "oh please no! Anything bu-

Mnemosyne- "you are a son of Kronos and a woman who did not care for you. You love your father and will do anything for him or the titans currently present as we are your aunts and uncles. You do not remember anything about your previous life except your terrible half-brothers and sisters."

(Now we are out of Percy's perspective)

Percy's eyes lost their sea green and became gold as his past was stripped away and he became the son of Kronos.

Percy- "hello father, aunts and uncles. What may i do for you?"

Kronos- "here is what we want you to do..."