Thalia

Ever since Artemis disappeared, everything has gone wrong with the hunt. Every time someone says her name they start immense suffering and either killed themselves or survived 24 hours and walked off into the woods. Luckily, we figured it out pretty soon after 5 consecutive times of it happening after her name was said. We have not said her name since and we are diwn to just 10 of us. Me, Pheobe, Kali, Sandy, Marie, Willow, Amelia, Bollena, Fearne and Maisey. When one day we got a wierd surprise...

Pheobe- "what must we do Thalia? We need to move or else it will find us."

Me- "i... don't know where to go. Maybe camp half-blood?"

Maisey- "that would be the safest option but not all of us can get in eithout a gods or goddesses' approval."

???- "i know a safe place for you"

I recognosed the voice from somewhere but couldn't exactly remember where. I turned around to see 6 hooded figures.

Me- "who are you and how did you find us?"

???- "don't you remember me Thals? It's me, your runaway friend."

Me- "LUKE???"

Pheobe- "male!!!"

Luke- "relax Pheobe. I'm sure the gods wouldn't appreciate it if you killed one of their chosen six to end kronos."

Me- "why are you helping the gods? I thought you hated them."

???- "people can change. Plus he needed to be on my dads good side to date me."

???- "my new otp is lunca!"

Me- "lu from luke so nca from.... Bianca?!?"

Bianca- "hey girls! Sorry bout leaving but...."

???- "breaking the oath stops the curse."

Pheobe- "and how would you know?"

The fifth person pulls their hood down to reveal Ethan Nakamura

Ethan- "well your former luitenant and my current girlfriend found it out."

Zoë- "thy is correct, Naki."

Ethan- "Naki?"

Zoë- "a nickname. Do couples not do that?"

???- "yes they do-oo! Isn't that right Becky?"

'Becky'- "yes it is, Lina."

Me- "Selina beauregard and Charles Beckendorf. Just the 6 of you then?"

Luke- "yes Thalia."

Maisey- "so we must break our oath to be able to say her name."

???- "or you could just join us."

We turn around to see... a dark angel

Zoë- "Artemis."

Artemis- "very observant, Nightshade. But i cannot tempt you. That is his job."

Ethan- "zoë is not going to be tempted by anyone. I swear on the styx she will not be tempted as long as i live. I WILL PROTECT HER!!!"

At this the fates teleport in with an orb.

Clotho- "you boy have been chosen"

Lachesis- "to be the possessor of an orb of greatness"

Atropos- "it will now fuse wih you and you will become very powerful. You must only use this power..."

The fates- "TO PROTECT!"

And then a blue orb appears and enters Ethan's body. He then gets a faint glow around him.

Artemis- "go away, fates. We were in the middle of something."

I decided to butt in- "none of us will join you! I think we'd rather get raped than help Kronos!"

All the other huntressess murmured in agreement. All except Pheobe.

Pheobe- "i am sorry Thalia but i cannot betray my mistress. Artemis, i wish to come with yo- AAHHHHHH!"

Artemis- "hush there little one, you don't need to suffer any longer."

Pheobe then gains wings half the size of Artemis' and then gets teleported to (probably) Tartarus.

Artemis- "none of you others wish to join? Well then- may you suffer when Kronos takes over in my chambers of punishment!"

She then laughs evilly and dissapears in a puff of smoke

Clotho- "well that girl was certainly a fool"

Lachesis- "choosing the side that will probably lose."

Atropos- "a word for you young heroes."

The fates- "WE ARE IN YOUR FAVOUR!!"

And they dissapeared.

Luke- "we need to now take the 9 of you to camp so you can.... lose your virginity."

Me- "alright.... we will get to chose though, right?"

Beckendorf- "yes, but anyone in a relationship is off limits."

Selina- "i heard that Drew had changed the Aphrodite cabin to only be focused on relationship breakups."

And so we went off to lose our virginity and blessing.