Annabeth

We were on a field trip to Olympus when it happened. Zeus possibly killed my seaweed brain! I was so furious that i was about to strangle Zeus himself for what he did but chiron held me back

Me- "LET ME GO CHIRON!!!"

Chiron- "please refrain from hurting one of the most powerful beings in the universe."

Zeus- "let her do it Chiron, i deserve it."

Poseidon- "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?!?!?!?"

Zeus- "i lost him to Tartarus in a fit of rage..."

Everyone went mad, with no help from Mr. D.

Hestia- "SILENCE!!!"

Everyone was silent as Hestia never got mad.

Hestia- "Zeus, how could you do this to my favourite hero and nephew? I suggest the Olympians have a vote. A vote to throw Zeus off of the council until he gets our saviour back. All in favour of this."

All the gods- "I."

Zeus- "i revoke myself of position of king of the gods, hand the position to Hades and will not return to my position on the council until i have found Perseus Jackson, saviour of Olympus."

Hades- "i am sorry to say this campers but your visit must be cut short. I hope you understand."

Chiron- "they understand perfectly, lord Hades."

And we left to go back to camp. Everyone was affected differently. I think you understanf that i was affected the most. I didn't leave my cabin except to go to the toilet or to eat, and even there i spent as little time as i could to not see my friends since they all reminded me of him.

Malcom- "Annabeth you need to get some sunlight or you'll end up like Nico!"

Me- "I DON'T CARE! I'M NOT GOING OUT UNTIL HE'S BACK!"

Malcom- "fine...."

Then, Nico ran in.

Nico- "he's here! Percy's back!"

Me- "where is he? Show me right now!"

Nico- "he's at Thalia's tree."

And i rushed out the door to half-blood hill where i saw him, but he was different. He no longer wore a crooked, mischievous grin or any blue clothing, which he always wore and his wyes were a different colour. Gold. Regelardless of how different he looked, he was still my seaweed brain.

Me- "Percy! What happened to you, seaweed brain?" I said and leant in for a kiss.

percy- "um.... who are you? and what do you mean by seaweed brain? that would only apply if i were a son of uncle Oceanus, aunt Thetis or Poseidon"

Me- "what do you mean uncle and aunt Oceanus and Thetis? Don't you know who your father is?"

Percy- "of course i remember my father! The almighty Titan lord, Kronos."

A hoard of gasps and some fainting come from the crowd

Me- "wait, so you don't remember any one of us? Not even me?"

Percy- "well, that pale kid kinda looks like my half-brother, Hades and some people look a bit like my half-sister Demeter, but apart from that nobody looks at all familiar."

Will Solace- "what is the last thing you remember before coming here?"

Percy- "my father telling me to do something confidential."

Katy- "we need to take you to see Mr. D and Chiron."

Percy- "no. I am not going to my other half brother. And what is mr. D short for?"

Clarisse- "alright come here prissy! You're going to the big house weather you like it or not!"

He then pulls out a golden sickle and cuts Clarisse on the cheek. I look back and see Chiron walking up the hill

Chiron- "Percy! Where have you been?"

Percy- "none of your business, centaur."

Chiron- "my boy, what happened to you?"

Percy- "nothing."

Me- "he doesn't remember anyone here but you and he's saying that.... Kronos is his father."

Chiron- "he couldn't have been dipped in the river Lethe so wha- Mnemosyne, titan goddess of memory."

Me- "but that doesn't explain why his eyes are gold..."

Chiron- "Mnemosyne's powers affect the eye colour because she affects the soul and the eyes-"

Percy- "are the window to the soul. Now if you excuse me i need to set up a small tent for myself because i am NOT a son of my brother or sister or any of these wierd gods and goddesses."

He then pushed past us and went to the border of the forest

Me- "what should we do about him now Chiron?"

Chiron- "i do not know, Annabeth. We cannot kill him as many people care for him including us. But we cannot let him be as the way he has acted suggests he is loyal to Kronos."

Will- "we must inform the gods!"

Chiron- "i shall inform mr. D to inform the gods."