Chapter 3 Renesmee finds out

Renesmee POV
I was sitting on the bed with my father, Edward Cullen. He was reading me "Monsters and Dragon's" my favorite book. As he was reading me my book we saw my mom, Bella Swan walk out the bathroom looking like she was about to go on a date with someone other then my dad. She kissed me and my dad forehead and said she will be back at 10 tonight. It was currently 2:34 in the evening. She left and my father rolled his eyes. My father is very smart, so he knows she is up to something but not going to say anything because he doesn't want to hurt me. But I know she's up to something too, so he won't hurt me if he tells me."Hey Renesmee, I'm going out for a couple hours. Do you want to come with me or stay here" he asked softly."Sure I'll come with you daddy" I said as I stand up. We left the house and started walking in the woods. It took us an hour to get to where were going. But when we finally reached to where we were going I saw a beautiful red house and a beautiful man standing there talking to someone."Hey Jacob, Seth come here for a sec" he said calling out for the two men that were talking."I want y'all to meet my daughter, Renesmee."H-Hi" I said shyly."Nice to meet you, I'm Seth" the man said in the red shirt."And I'm Jacob, a friend of your father" the other man said in the white and red shirt."Are y'all uh wolves"I said. The man in the white and red shirt chuckled. I think his name was Jacob, he picked me up and said"Yes we are wolves Renesmee." I looked into his dark brown eyes, they were very pretty. We stayed there for about 6 hours, it was currently  9:12 at night and mommy was coming home soon. I said goodbye to the werewolves and went looking for my dad. I found him at the river with Jacob. I saw them kiss and Jacob pulled away looking guilty."Edward I don't think this is a good idea to be doing this. What about Bella and Renesmee, I don't want them to be hurt" Jacob said with tears coming down his face."Don't worry little wolf, everything is going be alright" my dad said smiling. They kissed again and my dad came looking for me."Are you and Jacob dating daddy" I said scaring him."It's okay if y'all are because I know mommy is cheating on you with another vampire. I just didn't want to tell you and you would have thought I was lying to you" I said shedding tears. My dad picked me up and wiped my tears and said "We're not dating just yet, and I would never ever say that you were lying to me. I saw you mom too the day after you were born. I didn't want to tell you because I would have thought it would be better that way" he said as he smiled at me again. "If you and Jacob starts dating can he be my new mama." He smiled and nodded his head and we went home. When we got there mommy was there worried sick about us."Oh my god are y'all okay, I was worried sick about y'all" she said as she practically took me from my father."We're fine mom" I said with an attitude because she took me from my father. I jumped out of her arms and went back to my dad and huged him. Our family looked at us and said something to my father in his thoughts.

Wow so you took her to see Jacob and now she's knows. Wow inspiring brother.

Does she knows about Bella

Edward POV
I nodded my head to my father's thoughts and smiled at Renesmee.

She's wants Jacob to be her new mama went me and him starts dating. And she really had fun with him and the other werewolves. They made her feel at home and I love that

My family smiled at us and nodded their heads. Bella was confused at what we were doing because we blocked her from our thoughts. Me and Renesmee went upstairs and I told Renesmee to go play with her toys and she did. I was very happy she knows about me and Jacob. It's going take some time for me to tell Bella, but it's going to be alright.