Chapter 17 Ms. Black

Caius and Aro is going to The Cullen Family house to spend time with mostly Jacob, Seth and Renesmee. When they got there they saw Jacob sitting on Jasper lap watching him and Emmett play their Xbox. Edward probably out hunting in the woods and Jacob needs his scent and Jasper is the only one who smells like Edward so Edward gave Jasper permission to sit Jacob on his lap."Hey guys" Aro said."Hello bubu and Aro-Chu" Jacob said looking at them."Y'all here because y'all bored or something" Emmett said not looking at them and still looking at the game trying to beat Jasper."How about I kill you first then tell you" Aro said with a knife in his damn hand."W-Where the hell you get a knife from" Emmett said finally looking at them."You don't need to know my dear, just shut the fuck up""Okay okay just leave me the hell alone you damn maniac""Fine with me Emmett" Aro said as the knife disappeared."Now Jake where's Scott at" Caius asked."Upstairs with his mates watching a movie" Jacob replied as he lick Jasper neck."Question why do you act sexuality to Jasper" Aro asked."Because he tastes and smell like Edward so I usually just lick his neck and he doesn't mind at the fuck all" Jacob replied."Oh okay" Aro said as he saw Edward comes in the house."Hello Edward" Both Caius and Aro said in sync."Hey y'all what y'all doing here" Edward asked."Caius is going to spend time with his siblings for today" Aro replied."Oh okay have fun his mood swings got fucking worse now" Edward said picking Jacob up as Jacob wrapped his legs around Edward waist."Don't worry I dealt with mood swings before with our mother when she was giving birth to them" Caius said as he spotted Seth and Scott coming downstairs."Hello Scotty and Seth" Aro said."Hey what y'all doing here" Seth asked."Scott and Jacob are being kidnapped by Caius today" Aro said smiling like a fucking devil."Wait what do you mean kidnapped" Scott asked concerned."He means we are going out today" Caius answered as he slapped the back off Aro head."Ouch you idiot""Thank you." After Scott and Jacob got ready they left the house in Scott jeep and drove to a house on the other side of town."Where are we Caius" Jacob asked."Y'all see" Caius replied. As they jumped out the car Scott and Caius helped Jacob out of the car and they walked to the house and run the door bell. After a minute a lady answer the door who turned out to be their mother, and not a fake one. Their real biological mother."M-Mom" Jacob and Scott said."Hello my sons" the lady said hugging them both and invited them in. They asked why she leave them and she told them that Billy abusive her and rape her that's how Scott was born and Jacob was born from a rape cast too but a drunk one. Jacob and his brothers didn't believe a word she said, Jacob has to ask his father himself because his father never lie to him, EVER. Just then their sisters Rebecca and Rachel Black, their oldest sisters comes in and hug them. They asked if their in a relationship with anyone."I'm dating/imprinted Edward Cullen a vampire who got me pregnant with Triplets. Jacob said."I'm also dating a vampire" Caius said."I'm dating three alpha werewolves" Scott said. As they told their sisters and mother who they were dating, Ms. Black, Rebecca and Rachel had a disgusting looks on their faces."Y'ALL DATING OUR ENEMIES AND Y'ALL GAY" the three women said in sync."Yes you have a problem with that" they said in sync as well."Well one they are leech, two they are enemies, three why they hell are y'all two dating them, four y'all can't be gay, and five get rid of those kids" their mother said."You can't make me get rid of my kids if I don't want to" Jacob said."Fine then we'll just have to kill them" Rebecca said as she grab a knife out her pocket. She started walking towards Jacob and Caius and Scott tried to block her but their mother and Rachel grabbed them hurting them. She finally reached Jacob, Jacob didn't know what to do so he screamed as loud as he can. He closed his eyes and next thing he knew his pack and The Cullen Family was there right in front of him."G-Guys." Billy was with them and saw his 'dead' wife in front of him and his sons getting hurt by his wife and Rachel."Let my kids go now you bitches" Billy said as he stepped forwards towards them."Why Jacob is pregnant by a leech and these two are dating a vampire and werewolves" Ms. Black said." I accept them because I'm also dating a vampire, Carlisle Cullen" Billy said as he blushed and Carlisle smirked."What, you are married to me""No I thought you died but your fucking alive so no we are not married you bitch" Billy said as he used his mind to push his ex wife and ex daughter to the window which broke because of that. Aro, Jackson, Ethan and Isaac rushed over to their mates to see if they were okay. Edward also checked Jacob to see if he was hurt as well. He saw one of his arms was fucked up and was bleeding really bad."Baby you okay" Edward asked concerned about his mate."Not really it hurts a lot" Jacob said as tears started pouring down his face."It's okay baby your safe now okay, all three of y'all" Edward said kissing Jacob forehead as Renesmee and Seth ran to Jacob and huged him tight. Jacob huged them back with one arm and kisses their forehead."Stay away from my children or there will be some damn problems up in this bitch" Billy said snapping."Their mine kids too Billy" Ms. Black said looking at her sons."No their not, their mine and Billy kids now" Carlisle said smirking as Billy blushed like crazy but nodded his head as a yes. After all of that they went back home and healed the three brothers and then they realized that they have new enemies now.