Chapter 4 Arguments

Edward and Bella has been fighting for 2 hours now. Bella is talking about where has Edward been and why is Renesmee acting so cold to her all of a sudden. Edward is just rolling his eyes and saying in his head that he just want her to shut the fuck up. The Cullen Family is also getting tired of hearing Bella voice, she has been arguing about the same thing for a week now and begging them to tell her where Edward has been going at night and in the evening.

Bella:"Edward please tell me where have you been going this past week" she asked like she is worried.

Edward:"That is really none of your damn business now is it" he said for the 5th million time.

Bella:"It is my business, I'm your damn wife Edward. I have the right to know where my husband has been going this past week and why is OUR daughter being disrespectful to me" she said like she was about to explode.

Edward:"Again I say, IT NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS BELLA" he said as he started walking out of their room.

Edward walked downstairs to see his family listening to their conversation. They wanted to ask him was he alright but they didn't. They know that he just need his space for now. Edward walks out of the house and started running towards Jacob house. When he got there he climb up to Jacob bedroom and climb though the window. He saw Jacob sleeping peacefully in his bed with Seth next to him. Edward knows Seth has nightmares, so he's not bothered with him being in the bed with Jacob. Edward climbed in the bed with them putting Seth in the middle. Edward knows that Jacob loves this kid and this kid loves Jacob as well. He kind of happy seeing them talk and hunt together, like father- like son. Edward doesn't sleep since he's a vampire, but being near Jacob, Seth and Renesmee he can actually sleep for once in his life, even though he's a vampire. The next day Edward left because he didn't feel like hearing Bella voice today or any day to be exact.

Edward POV
I started running towards my house and when I got there are saw my family talking, playing, training and watching TV together in the living room and outside. I went up to my daughter Renesmee, she was drawing a picture at the kitchen table while eating her breakfast."What are you drawing Renesmee" I asked her. "I'm drawing me, you, Jacob and Seth with the family" she replied. I looked at her picture and smiled then went to go look for Emmett and Jasper. They were outside training like always, I went over to them and said "Is there a way for me to kill my wife and get away with" I said. They started laughing, Jasper said "Well yes, you burn her and that's it" he said while still laughing. I didn't really want to kill Bella, but if she keeps getting on my nerves one more time I will kill her. I went up to our bedroom and went I open the door I saw her waiting for me.

Edward:"What" I said like I don't want to be here right now.

Bella:"Where have you been all night"

Edward:"Didn't I already tell you that it was none of your damn business"

Bella:"Edward I'm your fucking wife, treat me with respect" she said angrily.

Edward:"I don't have to do shit, I'm a fucking 112 year old vampire. You were a human before and I can fucking turn you back if I wanted to" I said with a fucking smirk on my damn face.

Bella:"You can't do that"

Edward:"Who said I couldn't" I said raising my eyebrows at her.

She started cussing me out and it got on my damn fucking nerves. I tried to leave the damn room but she grabbed my shirt.

Bella:"Where the fuck are you going, I'm not done talking to you"

Edward:"Well I'm done listening to you bullshit"

With that Edward left the room and went to go fine Renesmee. Edward can't wait till he and Jacob tells Bella that they mates, he wants to get rid of her for good.