Chapter 19 The Truth about Jacob Black

It's just a normal day with everyone as they get ready for training for the battle between Bella and the Volturi. Jacob is talking to Jasper about whatever they are talking about and Edward is talking to his father, Carlisle. But, since being there Jed and Jacob started getting headaches for about two weeks now. This time they both past out from the headaches and Klaus and Edward had to take them to Carlisle work doctor office thing of thingamajig. They laid them down on the beds there and Carlisle ran some tests, Carlisle was shocked about this information he just got from looking at this."Um everyone""What is it Carlisle" Edward said looking at his father."Well I found out why they been getting headaches recently" Carlisle said looking at everyone."They are remembering their past which means Jacob is Jed biological son. From my guess Jed probably told Billy to take Jacob and raise him as his own and that's exactly what he did, right" Carlisle said looking at Billy."Yes that's correct, Jed is my nephew and his father was abusive back then so he didn't want Jacob going though that so he asked me to raise him. Jacob full name is Jacob Ephraim Futhark Francesco Antonio Salvatore Mikaelson" Billy explains as he looks at Stefan, Damon, Elijah and Klaus."He didn't tell y'all because he thought y'all wouldn't want a baby with "slut" werewolf. His father got in his head and called him that" Billy explains to them. All four of them looks like they just go hit by a fucking bus. When Jacob and Jed woke up Billy explained everything to them, Jacob still going to consider Billy as his father figure and he's happy to find out that he get to meet his real parents."So you give birth to me""Yes he came out as a Hybrid like your father(Klaus) but as a werewolf and warlock" Jed explained."Can I still call Billy my dad" Jacob asked."Ofc you can baby, he raised you as his own and happy you made a family here" Jed said as he hugged his son for the first time in 20(I don't how old he is so tell me in the comments so I can fix it) years. The Mikaelson Brothers and Salvatore Brothers came in and stood there."Jed" Klaus said as Jed came over to them. Klaus lifted his chin up with two finger and said "Jed you could of told us, we would have helped you and been there for you went you needed it""We love you Jed and we never stopped loving you, you know that right" Elijah said as Jed nodded his head as saying yes. They looked at their son who looks just like Jed and little bit of Damon and Klaus combined. He gets his eyes from Stefan and the hair from Elijah."He looks just like all of y'all combined" Edward said coming in with Seth and Renesmee."So that means they are our grandparents" Renesmee as Jacob shock his head yes."Yay" both Seth and Renesmee yelled as Klaus picked Renesmee up."You said that she's not your biological child but she looks like y'all" Klaus said and continued "So does he" Klaus said as he pointed to Seth."Yeah I know it's was weird when I found the resemblance but I just kept it to myself" Jacob said as he laid down in the bed and fell asleep. Everyone in the room laughed at how similar Jacob was to Jed and Damon.

Bella POV
I sent one of my Scout to keep a close eye on The Cullen Family and he haven't returned yet, I wonder the fuck why. Next thing I know he's coming back with information I didn't want to fucking hear."Ma'am they have a whole army of people that can't die and some of them are Witch's, Werewolves, Vampire, Hybrids and Tribrib. Also Jacob is a Hybrid and he just found out or been found out that Renesmee and Seth looks like him and Edward combined" The Scout said. I was so fucking angry, It's like their one step ahead of me but how. How in the fucking world would they know my plans I thought. I have to find out how so I can be one step ahead of them so I can kill them all, even Renesmee.