Prologue

,,And now kill him." he whispered in my ear with such delight. Tears have been pouring from my eyes for a while now. I didn't want to. God I didn't so much.

,,Please.." I tried again. He only squeezed my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I hated him so much, but now I didn't feel hatred but regret and a need to get out of this situation. The unknown man who's been tortured by me, by my hands is starting to pass away as he's losing a lot of blood. And there is so much of it. I had to. There wasn't any other way. And yet I still hate myself so much.

,,My little boy you know what will happen if you don't do as I say." he laughed, not even trying to hide how entertained he is. And yes I knew. I closed my eyes and with one swing with my weapon I cut his head. He started laughing and hugging me even more. He was so close and I wanted to kill him. It was all his fault. He was fucking mad and selfish. All he cared about was a nice show for himself.
I fell to my knees crying. How could I stop it? Was there any way? I've just killed an innocent man. A human being. Maybe he had a wife, children, friends... Maybe now they are waiting for him. I started screaming. A meaningless, ugly and painful shout. And that's when came physical pain. He hit me. But the pain was nothing compared to how I felt deep inside.

,,Stop screaming you ugly pig! Stand up and stop crying or I will give you a real reason to!" so I did. What else could I do? He stood in front of me with a metal in his hands. It wasn't hard to find out what it was neither its use. A real horror came into me and I started shaking my head and backing up. He easily caught me by my hand and put the collar around my neck. I was so close to his ugly face that I had to close my eyes. I couldn's look at him.

,,And now my lovely one." he started. Disgusting, I thought.

,,Now you can't run. You can't hide. I will know wherever you are forever. You are going to be my slave, my entertainment. You will do as I say. My word is everything to you and you can't do anything about it. If you try to oppose me there will be a punishment. Can you repeat the punishment? So that I know you didn't forget." tears started rolling down my cheeks again after hearing his words. I wanted to run so badly. I wanted someone to save me. So much pain I felt it was almost impossible to handle. But not because it was my pain I could feel. I had to make other people suffer. That's what his bored psychotic heart desired. All I could see in his eyes was a desire to madness.

,,50 thousand innocent people will brutally die." I repeated his words.