6

He wanted to see how much powerful I am so we went outside to find some mobs. It wasn't hard. After a few minutes we found three hillichurls dancing around a fireplace.

,,Go on. Kill them." he said as we stopped. From nowhere he suddenly had my Primordial jade winged-spear in his hands. My weapon.

,,I-I thought it got lost." I said as I slowly touched it. This weapon has been with me for a long time and I thought I would never see it again.

Morax nodded and I knew what to do. I started running towards the hillichurls and with one elemental skill I killed them all. Morax was watching my every step.

Suddenly a big hillichurl with and axe came. It was a little harder to kill him, but it was still a piece of cake.

Morax came closer: ,,You did great. I didn't expect that." I nod.

,,Xiao." he said seriously: ,,You're powerful. I'm trying to gather some powerful warriors who would protect my land..."

,,You're land?" I cut in.

,,Yes. You still don't know? Even after you know my name? I'm Morax, the god of Geo." I looked at him in disbelief. The god of geo? I'm so stupid of course he's the god of geo! I've forgotten so much after technically being imprisoned for such a long time.

,,Liyue isn't a safe place. Just look around. There is danger everywhere. I want my people to have a nice city there and a safe place to live in." I again just nod as I was trying to understand what he's saying.

,,So I want to ask if you would like to join my Adepti. Of course you don't have to, I'm not forcing you." he smiled.

I took a deep breath and started: ,,You saved me, killed my tormentor, gave me a nice place to sleep and food. Even a new name... I'm bound to you and I'm going to do anything to pay you back." after a few seconds he hugged me and I slowly hugged him back.

,,I want to bloom my country, but there is just too many mobs and not all humans can defend themselves. I want adepti to make this place home to many innocent people."

And that became my lifegoal.

***

I stopped spending my time at Morax's house. My home is now nowhere and everywhere. I started killing again, but now without regrets and crying. I killed with my adeptus honor.

I met other adepti too and sometimes we worked together. They all seem to be good friends but I like to have a little distance... Or at least that's what I tell myself I should have, but they're sometimes too friendly and I can't resist to actually like them. But I would never actually tell this to someone.