Chapter 25

CODY

When I was setting up everything for this night, I wasn’t planning on having Blair in my lap, kissing her the way that I am. I am not complaining at all, I just figured at our age we wouldn’t be finding ourselves in this type of position yet again. We weren’t strangers to hooking up outside of a traditional bed, it is something we did plenty of when we were in high school. With her in my arms again, I’m feeling a lot like a high schooler who can’t control himself.

“You’re so beautiful, Blair,” I make sure to pull away from her luscious lips so she can see me when I tell her. I need her to know that I’m not saying anything just in the heat of the moment. She’s the epitome of perfection in my eyes and always has been.

“You’re so hard, Cody,” she giggles and shimmies her bottom half back and forth a bit. She was wearing a dress tonight and that meant she wasn’t just straddling my lap, but her panties were the only thing keeping me from feeling her bare. The denim of my jeans provided quite the barrier, but I knew if I looked down she was probably leaving a wet spot from her arousal.

My hand moved up the soft skin of her legs and her thighs, pushing the bottom of her dress up with it. I gripped tightly when I felt her bare ass cheeks. She was wearing a thong, which just added more fire to my already burning core. “It’s not my fault I’m hard, Bear. You’re the one over here grinding on me wearing just a thong. Fuck, it’s almost painful.”

“We don’t want that, do we?” Her voice was sweet, but her intentions were anything but. She moved just slightly and put her hands between us, getting to work on the button and zipper on my jeans. With the zipper pulled down, my erection was finally able to feel a bit of relief, even if I was still hard. Her small hand gripped around the steel rod and she began to slowly pump her hand up and down. 

“Fuck, your hand feels so good, baby.” With her stroking away at my cock, I cup her face with both my hands and kiss her once again. Not only can she feel the arousal dripping from the tip of my cock, but she can also feel my moans during our kiss. I was feeling so fucking good, trying so hard not to release too early that when she pulled away from me once again I may have whimpered in sadness.

“Don’t worry, Cody,” she giggled, “I’m not done with you yet.” Blair shimmied her way off my lap, leaving me with just my cock at full attention. She gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head. It was tossed to the ground and she was kneeling in front of me in nothing but a white matching bra and panty set. With a quick movement of her wrist, she pulled her hair up and out of her face and then forced her way between my knees and bent down in the direction of my cock. “If you think my hand felt good, wait until you feel my mouth.”

She was a dream, there was no way that somebody so perfect could be real, but I’ve never felt a dream as real as this, so I guess she had to be. Her warm mouth covered my rock-hard erection and she began to bob up and down, taking in as much of me as she could. All of those memories of Blair giving blow jobs came rushing back to me. Even though we were each other’s first of everything, she loved giving me head and I was more than willing to let her practice on me. I don’t know how she did it, but this woman learned how to take a cock in her mouth without gagging. I watched her intently as she worked my dick like a pro. I resisted putting my hand on the back of her head, I wanted her to just do her thing, and damn it she was excellent at it.

“Blair, babe, hold up.” It was a stupid thing to say, but I didn’t want to cum in her mouth. Maybe another time, but I needed to be inside her and I needed it right now. I pulled her up by her arms and flipped her around on the pillow. She was shocked, but then seemed happy once she realized where this was going. “I’ll let you finish all the way another time, but tonight if I’m cumming right now, it is going to be with you.”