Chapter One

S4E1: The Hellfire Club

Jason Harrington found himself yet again in the back of his brothers car, admiring the vast landscapes that flew in and out of view. Driving the car was his brother, Steve Harrington who was once again ranting on about the girls he was going out with and his schedule. In the passengers seat was Robin Buckley, Steve's best friend and co-worker who Jace found a great liking to once he got to know her. Since her and Steve hung out a lot and Jace was always hanging around 'Family Video' during their shifts, he and Robin had become quite accompanied with each other. The two always were teasing Steve together and had lots of the same interests.

Robin even told Jace that she was a lesbian, just like she had told Steve last summer. Jace had no problem with Robin liking girls, in fact he found it quite relieving that people could like the same gender. He had thought about kissing boys before, even had a little crush or two. Besides, there was no doubt Jason Harrington thought Luke Skywalker was the prettiest man he had laid eyes on. That didn't mean he didn't like girls though, Jace didn't really seem to label his romantic interests by gender. He liked people for who they were. He had asked Robin if what he felt was normal, and she had reassured him that his feelings were completely normal. One thing was for sure in Jace's mind, the world wasn't going to end if girls kissed girls and boys kissed boys.

Steve continued to wave his hands in motions as he spoke, going on with his rant about his whole situation. "Then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college. So it's like, do I really want to start another relationship that has no point other than sex? I mean- I just- I don't know. Does that make sense to you?" he finished suddenly, looking over to Robin who was frantically doing her makeup in the small mirror in front of her.

Jace looked over to Robin who had given no answer to Steve, looking intently into the mirror as she tried not to poke out her eye with the mascara in her hand. Steve looked to the road again, and back to Robin with a frustrated look.

"Robin, are you listening?" he asked in a raised voice, seeming to snap Robin out of her trance.

"Uh, yes!" she quickly said, making Jace stifle a laugh from the backseat.

"Totally not listening," he muttered to Steve with a smirk, causing his brother to sigh.

"What did I just say?" Steve asked, both of the brothers knowing very well that Robin had zoned out in the middle of Steve's girl rant.

"Something about sex with Linda," Robin exclaimed, almost looking proud of herself before Steve's face twisted again.

"No, I'm talking about Heidi!" he exclaimed, throwing up his hands from the wheel before they slammed back down into place.

"Cut me some slack, please!" Robin yelled, looking back at Jace for some sort of support from the boy.

"Yeah dude, cut her some slack! I mean shit, there's a new girl like every other week. I'm having a hard time remembering!" Jace said, receiving an approving nod from Robin, and a look of defeat from his brother.

"Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity and it is seven in the morning, we have to go to the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a total corpse!" Robin ranted on, causing Jace to curse to himself when he remembered the pep rally everyone had to attend to that morning.

"Oh, you're worried about a basketball pep rally? You expect me to believe that?" Steve asked, peaking Jace's interest as the boy leaned forward to listen in better.

"Yeah? So?" she asked innocently, looking at Jace as he stuck his head through the middle of the two.

"So, we both know what this is about, okay? I'm not buying that bullshit. This is about Vickie!" Steve explained, making Jace's jaw drop a little.