Introduction & Main Cast

In one universe, Harry Potter enters the Wizarding World knowing nothing. In another universe, Harry Potter-Swan knows his family history and knows better than to trust those who go out of their way to be his friend.

In one universe, Draco Malfoy enters Hogwarts the bigoted son of a Death Eater and becomes the nemesis of the Boy-Who-Lived. In another universe, Draco Malfoy was raised to value family above all, and to choose his friends very carefully.

In one universe, Hermione Granger enters the Wizarding World focusing on school and little else. In another universe, a chance encounter in Diagon Alley means Hermione Granger is far more prepared to enter Hogwarts because this time, she isn't doing it alone.

In one universe, the Golden Trio is made of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. In another universe, the Trio is made of Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, and Hermione Granger . . . and they are going to take Hogwarts by storm.

***

STARRING

"Draco, now is not the time for joking. We are in front of a three-headed dog, and you are making jokes about it?"

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter-Swan

"Were you born this stupid, or did you take lessons?"

***

"You should really come with a warning label that says 'Careful: Attracts Danger.'"

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

"Say one more word about her, and you will be in the infirmary before you can blink

"Say one more word about her, and you will be in the infirmary before you can blink. Leave her alone, Nott."

***

"Books! And cleverness! There are more important things - friendship and bravery and - oh, Harry, be careful!"

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger