Chapter 6 - Blue

××Diesel××

She had cried herself to sleep, making the task of taking her back to my bed that much easier. Even with tear tracks down her cheeks and wild bed head, she was beautiful. My mind raced back to her large purple eyes, happy that I'd been able to see them at all.

I brought her book into the room and settled down beside her once again. I took her hand in mine and covered us both, ready to get back to sleep after that ordeal. Unfortunately it alluded me. My mind was stuck on her.

She had lost everything. Her entire identity wiped clean. And there was nothing I could do for her. I sighed and held her hand tighter, bringing her small fingers to my lips.

I'd do everything in my power to bring her memories back.

×××××

Waking up was interesting. She was already awake and had the book in hand, her eyes scanning quickly across the lines of text. I waited a few moments, just watching her before making myself known.

"Hey," I mumbled, sitting up. She jumped a little, dropping the book. She frantically grabbed for it to save her place, her bright red face glancing up at me.

"Hello. Thank you for this," She said waving the book in her hands.

"Have you read anything thats jogged your memory?" I asked, sliding out of the bed to gather my clothes.

"Not yet. It's interesting but it all feels new," She sighed, folding in the page of the book to mark her place.

"I will find you something to wear and then we can go downstairs for breakfast." I was almost out the door, my own clothes in hand, when her words caught me.

"Whats wrong with what I'm wearing?" I turned to see her looking down at her clothes, now standing next to the bed. I was happy to see her legs weren't as shakey today. Her shorts showed off her long legs and her shirt didn't cover her shoulders or back.

"They are quite a bit more... revealing than we usually dress," I mumbled, trying my best to hide my faint blush.

"They are?!" She gasped, quickly grabbing the blanket off the bed and covering herself, a wild blush staining her cheeks.

"Its okay!" I began, trying to calm her, "No ones seen you but me and my brothers and I'm sure wherever you came from it was normal." Although I couldn't be entirely sure that last part was the truth.

Her eyebrows furrowed in thought but she didn't drop the blanket and her face only seemed to flush more.

"I'll get you something to wear. Please stay here," I spoke softly, giving her a small smile before I left. She nodded vigorously, tucking the blanket up to her chin.

I shut the bedroom door behind me, waiting only a few seconds before quickly switching out my clothing. I'd have to use the bathroom elsewhere. Stepping out into the hallway, I was quick to find a female servant.

"How can I help you your highness?"

I cringed at the title but continued, ignoring her questioning gaze.

"I need a dress. A small one," I spoke, immediately realizing how strange that would sound to someone who knew nothing of the situation. The feelings were written across her face.

"There is a woman in my room..." I stopped myself short when the servants eyes widened. I was only making this worse.

"Diesel!" A female voice called from down the hall. I turned to find Chrom and his fiancée, Isabel, rushing down the hall towards me.

"You may go," Chrom spoke as soon as he was close enough, sending the servant away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, glancing at Chrom in question.

"I'm here to help. You obviously can't go around telling servants you need a dress for a girl in your room like you just did," She spoke, waving her arms in the direction the servant had disappeared in.

"You told her?"

"She's my fiancée. How could I not?" Chrom shrugged.

"I brought some dresses based on the size Chrom described. Now where is she? In your room?" Isabel was already reaching for the door before I had a chance to think. It set my territorial intinscts off and if it wasn't for Chrom's quick movements, we would've had a messy situation to deal with.

I stifled back my growl, watching Chrom exchange a look with Isabel for a moment, before opening the door myself. Isabel, already forgetting about my slip up at the door, marched right in.

Thankfully she chose to knock on the bedroom door, waiting for my mate inside to open it. Her large purple eyes stared warily at the unfamiliar female.

"Hi!" Isabel spoke, a giant smile on her face.

"Hi," My mate mumbled, her eyes shifting to mine for a moment as she pushed the door open a little more.

"I brought some clothes for you. Once you change, we can all go down to the dining room together." Isabel pushed her way into the room, dragging her bags along with her. My mate looked a little panicked but the door was shut and there was nothing I could do.

Chrom and I spoke a little about possible ways to jog her memory. Testing foods, words, smells, etc and we discussed how we were going to keep her here. Father said he wanted to meet her when she woke up. I hadn't called for him last night because she was in a bad state but after breakfast, I knew I'd have to let them meet. I wasn't sure how it would go. Maybe he'd let her stay until she regained her memory at least.

The door to my room opened and my attention was immediately averted to the beauty walking through the door. Isabel was guiding my mate from behind. She was now dressed in a dark blue, flowing dress. It was simple but looked great on her. Her light blue hair was pulled up in a half up, half down style that strategically hid the points on her ears.

"We found a couple dresses that fit great. I left them on the bed for you to store in the closet and we found some shoes." As if on cue, my mate slightly lifted her dress to stare down at a pair of black flats. It was cute.

"We also picked out a name!" Isabel spoke excitedly, shaking my mates shoulder slightly.

My mate opened her mouth, a slight blush appearing, "Blue."

"Blue?" Chrom questioned, "A little bit obvious, don't you think?"

"I like it," I interrupted, stopping him from saying anything else. I really did like it, but she also already looked embarrassed.

"I agree. It fits. Now let's go get some food." Isabel linked her arm around my mates, around Blue's.

Together the four of us exited my room, making our way down the hall to our destination.

_____
She has a thing to be called now