Chapter 1

(There will be very little, if none at all, POVs in this story. Other than that, enjoy!)

~4 year old Izuku~

We see a 4 year old little boy with black hair and blue eyes, running into his parents' room to jump on their bed and wake them up, as today is a special day for him. This little boy is none other than Izuku Midoriya, his parents are Hisashi and Kara Midoriya, aka Dragon and Superwoman.

Izuku: Mum! Dad! Wake up! It's my birthday and we've got to go to the Quirk doctors!

Hisashi: *groans and wakes up, smiling* Morning, buddy.

Kara: *wakes up, smiles* Hey there, Izu. You ready to go and see what Quirk you'll get?

Izuku: *nods, excited* I am!

Kara: Have you had breakfast and gotten dressed yet?

Izuku: *proud* Yep! Auntie Inko and Uncle Shota are here, so they made me breakfast and helped me get dressed!

Hisashi: *chuckle* Well, why don't you go down to the lounge and wait for us to get dressed?

Izuku: Okie dokies!

Hisashi and Kara smile as they watch for a moment while Izuku runs off, soon getting up in order to get dressed.

Meanwhile, down in the lounge room, Izuku was waiting patiently for his parents.

Shota: So, Izu, what Quirk do you think you'll get?

Izuku: Well, if I know any better, Mum doesn't have one since she is a Kryptonian, so I might just get a version of Dad's Quirk!

Inko: *surprised* You know how Kara isn't human?

Izuku: Yep! Mum and Dad told me about it yesterday!

Shota: Do ya happen to know about Superman and Superwoman?

Izuku: Yep! Mum is Superwoman and our cousin Clark is Superman! I even know that Dad is Dragon!

Inko: *chuckle* Well, if today's appointment goes well, we will tell you a secret of our own.

Shota: Sounds like a fair deal, don't you agree?

Izuku: *nod* Sure does!

At that moment, Hisashi and Kara come down from upstairs, smiles on their faces as they pull their shoes on with Izuku doing the same thing, prompting Kara to pick Izuku up to carry him out the door.

Kara: We'll be back as soon as we possibly can, guys.

Hisashi: You can wait here while we are at the appointment.

Shota: Alright. Good luck, Izu!

Inko: Good luck, Izu!

Izuku: *giggle* Thank you!

The little family of three walk to the doctor's office, since the office isn't that far away and it's a nice day out, even if it is early in the morning.

~Timeskip to the results~

Doctor: Well, I have some good news and some surprising news!