Chapter 2

~Timeskip 2 years, 6 year old Izuku~

Right now, we see Izuku on the ground in pain, with Katsuki, Shoka and Shoto standing in front of him to block Katsumi, Tenya, Tanya and Ochaco from getting to Izuku again.

Katsumi: Move out of the way, you extras!

Tanya: Beat it!

Tenya: This doesn't involve you!

Ochaco: So do us a favour, and move out of the way!

Katsumi: This worthless Deku needs to he put in his place!

Katsuki/Shoka/Shoto: No. That's not going to happen.

Katsuki: And besides, Katsumi, with the way you're going, you aren't even my sister anymore. Good luck trying to find another brother to replace me.

Katsuki, Shoka and Shoto help Izuku up before gently putting him on Katsuki's back, heading back to the Midoriya house so they can get Izuku patched up.

Katsumi: GET YOUR WORTHLESS ASSES BACK HERE SO WE CAN BEAT HIS ASS!

The four ignore the bullies and walk back to the Midoriya house, making it inside and locking the door, helping Izuku to the couch so they can start to apply first aid to his wounds.

Kara: *comes in through the back, wearing her suit* I got it recorded on video for evidence.

Izuku: *sigh* Kinda a shame that I can heal quickly. Otherwise, we would have more evidence of the bullying they do.

Kara: Don't worry, Izu. My phone has a strong and clear camera. It caught everything. Even all the wounds you got before they were healed.

Izuku: *tiny smile* Thanks, Mum.

Katsuki: Is my mum here at all?

Mitsuki: *comes from the kitchen, smiles a bit* I am. What's up, bud?

Katsuki: *sits on the floor* Mum, is it possible for Auntie Kara and Uncle Hisashi to adopt me? I do not want to be in the same house as the little demon and share the same name as her.

Mitsuki: *smile* Of course. Your dad and I already signed our part of the papers. We just need Kara and Hisashi to do their's.

Katsuki: *eyes widen* Wait, really?

Mitsuki: Of course. We figured you would ask us something like this, so we went ahead and did our part in advance.

Kara: *smile* If you and Masaru are okay with this, then so are Hisashi and I.

Hisashi: *calls from the kitchen* I've actually already signed my bit on the papers. Mitsuki brought them with her, so I signed my bit when she was distracted.

Kara: *chuckles, signs the papers* Done.

Katsuki smiles and hugs Kara, getting a hug back instantly.

Katsuki: Thank you.

Izuku: Guess that means you're my new brother, Kacchan.