Chapter 3

~Timeskip to when Izuku turns 10~

We see the Midoriya family in the lounge room spending time with each other, when a knock at the door sounds and pulls them out of a very deep conversation, getting Izuku to fly towards the door and open it. This reveals the entire Todoroki Family, Aizawa Family, Kent Family, Alex, J'onn, Zod, Lena and Faora.

Kara: Izu! Who is it?

Izuku: It's Uncles Enji, Shota, Zod, and J'onn, aunties Rei, Inko and Lena, and cousins Clark, Diana, Conner, Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoka, Shoto, Tenko and Fay!

Kara: Come on in, guys! We're all in the lounge room!

Izuku moves off to the side to let everyone in, closing the door and chasing Conner and Faora to the lounge room, causing everyone else to chuckle or giggle.

Izuku: *catches Faora* Gotcha!

Faora: Aww, man! No fair!

Izuku: I have been working on my speed, Fay!

Faora: Still with the nickname? You are ten now!

Izuku: Duh! So are you!

Faora: Okay, fair.

Izuku: *grin* I know!

Faora: Cheeky ratbag.

Izuku: You know it!

Zod: So, that aside, I hear it's a special someone's birthday?

Izuku: *chuckle* Yep! It's my birthday!

Zod: Well, then, happy birthday, buddy.

Everyone else: Happy birthday, Izu!

Izuku: *smile* Thanks, guys.

Kara: Now, the reason as to why no one has any presents is because we know you don't want anything that is physical, but we decided to get you something far more special.

Zod: Especially those of us that are Kryptonian.

Izuku: *tilts head, curious* What is that?

Kara: *hands him a box* This.

Izuku frowns a bit for a moment before opening the box to see a special device inside, picking it up carefully to look at it, surprised as he sees it's Kryptonian tech.

Izuku: I-Is this K-Kryptonian?

Zod: Indeed. While in the shape of a phone, it can do anything you can imagine.

Faora: As an example, it can work as a normal phone, laptop, tablet, computer, holographic display for anything. Since it's Kryptonian, it's highly advanced and indestructible like us.

Izuku: I love it! Thank you!

Kara and Clark both share a look with each other before nodding, a smile on Clark's face as he sets yet another box in Izuku's lap, this one being slightly smaller.

Izuku: *confused* Huh?

Clark: *chuckle* Open it and see.

Izuku puts the phone to the side and opens the box, eyes widening when he sees a new watch sitting inside, looking at Clark with shock.