Chapter 5

~Timeskip to when the kids are 14, the Sludge Villain incident~

Throughout the whole morning, it was calm and peaceful for the two twins and their family, voices filling the house as they relax on the arm chairs and couches to their hearts content.

It wasn't until midday hit that it happened: an explosion coming from the nearby mall, alerting those of the Kryptonians and half Kryptonians in the house.

Kara: Izuku, Katsuki, go. This can be your first save.

The two nod and stand up, both pressing the button on the side of their watches to change into their suits, rushing out the open door that their dad opened for them and heading straight to the sound of the explosion.

Their shadows soon fall over the Heroes and civilians as they both hover in the air above the crowd.

The twins notice that there was a girl with onyx hair tied up into a ponytail and a girl with purple hair in an asymmetrical bob held as hostages within the slime.

This pissed both of them off.

Izuku: *eyes begin to glow* Let. Them. Go.

Katsuki: *eyes also begin to glow* Now.

Sludge: Who said that?!

Izuku's POV~
I land on the ground in front of the crowd with Kat next to me, both of us not at all happy to see two innocent girls caught in the Sludge Villain.

Kat/Me: We did.

Sludge: Not gonna happen! I'm not letting them go!

Me: You asked for it.

Kat: Girls, brace yourselves.

We notice the girls nod and brace themselves, allowing me to give off a powerful thunder clap, right away dispelling the Sludge Villain everywhere to put out fires and using my speed to catch both of them in my arms.

Me: You girls okay?

Ponytail girl: We are now. Thank you.

Purple bob girl: Yes, thank you.

Me: *smile* No problem at all. I'm glad I could help out.

I notice a couple of the Justice League members arrive to clean up the Sludge, considering the other Heroes were still not even moving an inch. The only Hero who was even at least trying to do something to help out to the best of his abilities was Backdraft, by taming the fires to put them out.

I flash a smile at the two girls and head over to Kat, leaning on his shoulder as three Heroes come up to us, causing both of us to arch a brow.

We knew who they are: Mt. Lady, Death Arms and Kamui Woods.

Death Arms: That was reckless, kid!

Mt Lady: You could have gotten yourself killed!

Kamui Woods: You're under arrest for illegal Quirk use!

Kat and I share a look with each other before bursting into a fit of laughter, needing to lean against each other so we wouldn't fall on our asses.