Invitations (NSFW)

Honey has invited Akari to his house after the culture exhibition is over, they've been together for awhile now and now Honey wants to take it a step further. How will Akari be able to handle this?

Chapter Seven: Invitations (NSFW)

It was coming to the time of the upcoming culture exhibition at Ouran. Usually Akari never went to these things, Fuji usually fills him in on what happens, just like last year. This year, though, would be different.

"Kari!" Honey called out to him happily and went over, jumping into his arms, hugging him. "Are you excited for the culture exhibition this year?" He asked as Mori walked over too.

"I wasn't planning on going." He replied looking away slightly. "Too many people." He replied, despite how far he has gone from just focusing on keeping to himself.

Honey just smiled softly. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I was hoping to go with you and maybe when the culture exhibition is over you can come over to my place." He told him blushing lightly.

Akari quickly looked at him. "Your... Place?" He asked his face turning red.

"Yeah! You can meet Chica-Chan, watch movies and eat some cake!" Honey told him excitedly.

Akari was still recovering from being asked to go to Honey's place. "Your brother?"

"Yeah, and you'll probably meet Satoshi-Chan too, that's Takashi's little brother." Honey told him.

The brunette was hesitant to agree but when he looked into Honey's eyes he couldn't say no. "O-Okay." He replied making Honey perk up.

"Really!? Yay! I can't wait, it'll be so much fun!" Honey said jumping off him and waving to him. "I'll see you later, Kari!" Honey told him with a smile as the blonde headed off to class with Mori.

Fuji took full advantage of when he learned Akari was going to Honey's place. "I can't believe your relationship has gone so far! Already going to his house, you're probably going to meet his parents too." Fuji told him as they walked together through the halls.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it, I'm already freaked out as it is." Akira told him lifting his hand to his face.

"It'll be fine, come on you're going to be fine, you'll have a good time together, it'll just be like at school." Fuji smiled before smirking. "Or do you think something else might happen with you two alone?~" Fuji grinned at him as Akari's face turned red and he glared hard at him.

"I do wonder how that'll be, senpai's so cute and happy, it's hard to imagine him doing such things." Fuji continued with a hum.

Akari hated his life even more now, he wasn't thinking about sexual stuff with Honey and now thanks to his fucking friend now he is. He's seen Honey serious and fight, he was more than just a cute face. With the flirting he doesn't doubt Honey knows about that stuff. The brunette covered his face, his ears now turning red.

The male quickly sped walk ahead towards the host club, he just didn't want to worry about that. He paused when he opened the doors seeing three girls with different uniforms while the hosts were dressed as knights.

"Kari!" Honey said running up and hugging.

"Yeah, we could care less about you girls being lesbians, we have a gay couple already." The twins stated.

"What's going on?" Akari was confused, holding Honey, the blonde a bit heavy due to the armor.

"The usual." Kyoya replied, not helping.

When it was explained. "Oh, Lobelia, my mom's the vice principal." Akari said making the other, except Kyoya look at him in shock.

"I thought your family just owned resorts." Haruhi replied.