Meeting The Family

It should be obvious to tell your parents you're dating someone and not have them find out any other way, but that's not what happened to Akari, now Akari's family wants to meet Honey to see if he is good enough for Akari.

Chapter Twelve: Meeting The Family

Akari wasn't sure what to think as he was looking at his phone, specifically a text from his mother's secretary saying his presence was needed at Lobelia Academy. He didn't really want to go because of the chance of seeing those sexist lesbians, but if his mom needed him he wasn't going to say no.

Inside his limo he was driven off to the girl's academy. He knew he was going to stand out, he was the only boy there. He could already see girls walking around the campus as his limo pulled up to the entrance. His driver went and opened the door for him and he stepped out.

He has been to the school before, not as often, but he at least knew where to go to see his mom's office. This situation was really uncomfortable to say the least as he could feel all the stares from the girls as he walked by as well as some comments. Some of them mean and other in awe as if they haven't seen a boy before.

At this point he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. He knocked on the office door and he heard a 'come in' and he opened the door. He saw his mom, her knee length hair seen as her back was facing him.

"Um, you wanted to see me, mom?" Akari questioned watching his mother look out the window.

"Yes, I did." She said and turned around and faced him making him stand straighter up. "I missed you so much my baby boy!" She exclaimed hurrying over and hugging him making him gasp as his mom was nuzzling him, breaking her serious demeanor. "You're growing up so fast, I can't believe I'm only learning now you have a boyfriend!" She exclaimed and he sweated a bit.

Of course his mom called him to talk about his relationship with Honey. "It's not that big of a deal." He mumbled hearing her gasp.

"Not a big deal? Not a big deal!? This is a humongous deal! The only person I've ever seen you with is Fuji and he's engaged now. I only learned about you having a boyfriend from his mom! How come you didn't tell me or your father!? Don't you trust us? We love you so so so so much, it's a miracle you fell in love, I'm so proud of you!" She said shaking his shoulders back and forth as Akari huffed.

"You two are always busy so I didn't bother." Akari replied during his shaking as his mom gasped again.

"We're never too busy for you, Akari." She told him and kissed his forehead as she ceased her shaking. "Now, I want to know everything about this boyfriend of yours." She said her eyes sparkling as Akari sighed knowing he wasn't going to be able to leave if he didn't.

By the time he told his mom what he wanted to tell her she was swooning in her chair obviously super happy for him, kicking her legs like a child as she held her face with her hands. "Oh, that's so precious! He sounds such a joy! Oh I want to meet him, you should invite him for dinner tomorrow, I'll make sure your father is there to join us meeting your boyfriend." She told him.

"I don't think dad would come to dinner just to meet my boyfriend." He said blushing a bit from the attention and reactions from his mother.

"Oh he will if he doesn't want me angry." She replied with a smile making him sweat a bit.

Akari looked away and sighed. "I'll see if he can come, was this all you wanted me to see me for?" He asked her as she hummed.

"Mostly, but I had something else to tell you." She said sitting up. "But I forgot!" She said making him sweat a bit. "Kidding! You're brother is also coming home tomorrow so he'll be meeting your boyfriend too." She said and if he was drinking something he would've spat it out.