Karuizawa (NSFW)

Summer was here and that meant no school! Akari was ready to just stay home and relax. Until he's offered to joining Honey in Karuizawa for vacation and he couldn't say no. When he thought it was just them he learns the Host Club is there too, mostly to bother Haruhi. No matter there are a bunch of things to enjoy in Karuizawa.

-

One of the things Akari enjoyed during Ouran was the fact summer meant a few months of vacation but that didn't mean the end of the school year. It was weird but he liked it for the fact Honey would still be in school when vacation was over.

Speaking of vacation he planned on just relaxing at home. He could go out to Germany or Italy but as long as he had a good book he was good. He didn't have to worry about Fuji calling him to get him going somewhere during vacation due to the fact Emiko is on vacation with him in Sweden.

Akari let out a soft sigh as he laid on his bed holding a book as he flipped through the finished pages until he got a phone call. He reached over and saw it was from Honey making him answer it. "Hey." He replied.

"Kari! You want to go to Karuizawa?" Honey asked him and the brunette could practically hear the blonde smiling hopefully.

The male bit his lip a bit as he really just wanted to stay home but the thought of spending the vacation with Honey an seeing him more everyday was tempting. "When are you leaving?" He asked him hesitantly.

"... A few hours." Honey replied and Akari took a double take.

"A few hours!?" He exclaimed sitting up.

"I'll come over and help you pack if you do come!" Honey told him, Akari could hear the blonde moving as if he was already heading over.

"Oh my god, Honey." Akari sighed. "Fine, fine." He said knowing the other would be coming over either way. "I'll see you soon." He told Honey before hanging up and sighing.

He thought about Karuizawa and knew the place was nice and well not out of the country so it's not like he's going too far from home.

Akari got most of his stuff packed by the time Honey arrived. Honey ran out of the limo excitedly as Mori followed silently.

"Young master, Mr. Hanninozuka and Morinozuka are here." His maid called to Akari.

"Alright!" Akari called back.

The maid hummed and looked toward Honey and Mori. You may come in. He's in his room." She told them bowing and letting them in.

"Thanks! Come on Takashi!" Honey said happily heading upstairs to Akari's room, opening the door. "Kari!" Honey said before jumping on him, hugging him.

Akari quickly had to put something down to catch Honey as the other nuzzled his face. "Hey, Honey." Akari replied blushing a bit. "I got most of my stuff together." He told him looking at his luggage.

"Great! Takashi, can you put these in the limo while I help Kari finish packing?" Honey asked his cousin who gave a nod and picked up Akari's things and heading downstairs.

Once Mori was out of the room Honey cupped Akari's face making him look at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Akari's face blushed brightly but he gave him a quick kiss back.

"You're so cute." Honey told the flustered male, not helping as Honey jumped down. "Okay! What do you have left?" Honey asked him looking up at him.

"U-Uh right." Akari stuttered as he continued pack and telling Honey what to do, happy to help his boyfriend.

With Mori coming back up to help too it wasn't long before Akari was prepared to go to Karuizawa.

He should've known it wasn't going to be just him and Honey, Mori was almost always there. That should've gave it away that there would be more people with them on this vacation.