Part Two

Me , Tara and Jake got our schedules and we all have the same class I'm happy about that we're walking our way to our first class English. I've heard we got a new English teacher , thank goodness our last one was mean.

Jake chuckled then looked at me." Looks like your gonna have trouble focusing this year in English" Jacob my other best friend now I'm really wondering who it is.

Jake can have visions but his visions can always change but I think that's a really cool power at least he can control his my powers I'm still getting used to.

" Jake I think I know who your talking about and Sarah I agree with Jake your definition gonna have trouble this year hehe" Tara said giggling.

I then asked Jake who's the teacher but he said it's a surprise ... dang it we all walked to the classroom and took our seats. The teachers back was turned he's very well built and tall from the back.

He then turned around and i literally felt my soul leave my body that's the man that was in my very intimate dreams ... um just thinking about it gets me excited.

But my excitement turned into annoyance when girls except Tara started gawking and gushing over him. Tara whispered to me.

" Hehe Jake was definitely right at least you live with him hehe" Damn it they were right. I have to keep my thoughts to myself I know this person can read minds.

He wrote his name on the board even though everyone know who he was he then turned back to us." Morning Class , to start off today we're just going to be reading Romeo and Juliet then I will pair two of you to do a report"

Just like in my dreams he's even more sexier especially sense he's wearing a button up shirt with black pants ... stop it Sarah I can't think of him like that he's practically my dad.

I then saw Missy giggling with her friends about him , I really hate missy and I hardly ever hate anyone but I have good reasons to. She's a big bully , she think she owns everything and she has no respect for herself.

" Would love if Mr Aussie gave me extra credit , god he's so sexy so is he two brothers" missy said .I was sending her glares that comment made me pissed.

But one thing she is right about he is very sexy I saw the teacher looking at me and my glare turned into a smile. Josh started to hand everyone books when he comes to me he doesn't hand me one.

Josh comes down to my level and lightly touches my thigh i start to tense up and try not to blush." Miss Lane seems we don't have enough books , mind sharing with me love"? I nod my head yes.

Josh sat at his desk and I sat right next to him I start to read so far school is going great I just hope I don't have to read or speak in front of people. I know I would embarrass myself and I don't want to do that in front of Josh.

I start to lose focus when Josh touched my thigh again I pull my legs together until Josh spreads them apart. Okay now I'm blushing hard. Josh is not making this easy on me he then gets up and writes the people who are going to be partners.

I see my name next to Jacobs yay I'm happy we always have fun doing projects I look at the board and see Tara's name next to Missys. Oof not a good idea Tara hates missy as much as I do.