Part Three

First day of school was better than I expected and in a couple weeks it's my birthday I'm so excited. I head outside and see Josh talking to a women I take a look at her and roll my eyes that's Josh's , Alec's and Zayn's secretary. What is she doing here she should be doing her job.

I see Tara trying to get my attention I look away from Josh and Alex." Sorry Tara was lost in my thoughts , what were you saying"? I asked her.

Tara looked at the direction I was looking and saw Josh and Alex and took my hand and brought me to her car." Girl why didn't you tell me like omg" she said excited.

I looked confused." Sarah I saw the way you looked at Josh and Alex , I felt jealously and love and anger you have a thing for Josh" she said excited but still surprised.

How the hell does Tara know that , I know her power isn't reading minds her power is beauty and forcefields.

I whisper I don't want Josh to hear me has had super hearing." Tara how did you know all that"? Me and her get in her car she blocks her mind out so Josh don't hear it. She then turns to me.

" Sarah I knew for a while I see the way you look at him and his two brothers and I could sense your feelings it's a new power of mine , if I'm close enough to someone I can feel what there feeling" wow I can't believe she knows but I'm glad she does I don't like keeping secrets from her.

" Tara I wanted to tell you and Jake I just didn't know how I mean this isn't normal I can't like them like that" I sigh and look over at Josh.

Tara waves her fingers in front of me getting back my attention." Why not? There not your biological dads and your gonna be queen soon and there already the kings" she is right but they might not like me like that.

Me and Tara talk more about it then I walk to Josh's car before I can open it he opens it for me and I get in. When me and Josh get home I feel so much electricity.

When I go in the kitchen I'm pulled in by Zayn he kisses my forehead then hugs me more I muzzle into him. I look at him and smile then look down there goes the electricity again.

" Missed you Princippsa , how was school today"? Zayn asked me as I was about to tell him I'm pulled in by Alec he hugs me.

The more he hugs me the more I feel electricity throughout my body he soon lets me go of the hug." It was good , happy that Tara and Jacob are in my classes, I have a question can I spend the night at Tara's tomorrow"?

I looked at all of them Alec and Zayn said yes while Josh said no , Alec and Zayn looked confused at them." But why"? I asked Josh.

" Because I said so , plus you have a report due Monday that you didn't even start yet and don't think I don't know about that party that you to want to go to" How did he know. Fuck my thoughts.

That's unfair now Alec and Zayn changed there minds." I'll start on the report today and you guys always let me spend the night at Tara's , this isn't fair"  I said annoyed.

" Sarah Josh is right , how about this you start on the project and Tara can spend the night here" I'm still upset but at least me and Tara can still hang out.

" Sarah I think that's fair enough" Alec said.

" Ok I'll start on the project soon" Josh comes up to me and kisses my forehead I swear he drives me crazy sometimes. Well I better start on this report I head to my room and start studying.

I'm half way done on this report I guess I can take a break sense dinner will be ready soon I look over in the corner of my room and go inside my closet and take out a bad from Spencer's.

I take my toy out it's a purple and pink vibrator I never actually saw one in person just in some shows or movies and I finally had the courage to get one. Ever sense the electricity I've been feeling around the guys it's made me excited so I thought this would maybe help.

To ease into it I open my legs a bit and start putting in a finger into my entrance and start going in and out. Oh ... fuck this feels good I start rubbing around more exploring my entrance until I'm used to it. I then get the vibrator and slowly turn it on and let it slide into my wet core.

I start thinking about the guys doing this to me and start moving the vibrator in and out at this point I'm trying to keep my moans controlled but it's really hard. I keep taking the vibrator in and out and start rubbing my finger over my clit , by now gushing noises start and my legs are shaking.

Ahhh ... I think I'm very close I turn up the vibrator to the highest speed I spread my legs more and keep touching my clit. I keep moaning and biting my lip as I'm getting closer to my climax I move the vibrator faster and deeper inside of me. I start to shake and I moan really loud and finally cum.

I then hear my name being called I quickly hide my toy.