Part Four

Fuck I took the vibrator and hid it under my pillow I said come in and there is Zayn , I look at him and I feel my cheeks go red. Honestly what is wrong with me I'm like a wolf in heat well I can't help it he has his shirt off only wearing his black swimsuit.

" Hey Princippsa , wanted to know if you wanted to going swimming with me and Alec and Josh"? How can I possibly keep my cool with all of them there's no way.

But out of stupidity I say yes. Zayn shuts my door and I go in my closet and get my bathing suit out it's been a whole year sense I wore it so I hope it fits. I try it out and ... wow that's a problem.

My boobs are hanging out and so is my ass this swimsuit is to small on me I do have another one but I don't know if I'm ready to wear it in front of them I take my other suit out and try it on.

This is definitely different from my one piece swim suit this shows my body I never wore a bikini ever. Tara bought it for me for my last birthday but I never had the guts to wear it in front of anyone. I have insecurities and what if the guys think it's to childish or worse disgusting.

Now I'm overthinking ... I take deep breathes and walk outside to the pool and see the guys chatting I hold the towel around my waist tighter as I get closer to the pool. Josh is the first one that turns to me.

" Hey Princippsa everting alright"? I told Josh yes Alec and Zayn could tell something was making me nervous.

Why couldn't I move felt like I was frozen sometimes I get really shy and nervous lately it's been happening a lot. Zayn looks at me and jumps out to pool and walks over to me. I look over at Alec and I relax a little , Alec has the power to affect people's emotions.

" Hey , what's wrong Sarah you seem nervous"? Zayn asked I don't know exactly how to tell him why I'm nervous he noticed my hands are tugged around the towel.

I look down." Uh nothing really I noticed that my old swim suit was um to small so I tried on the new one that Tara gave me but don't know if I like it or not"

Jesus im going to be a horrible queen if I can't even wear a bikini around the people who raised me. How pathetic am I.

Zayn told me to look at him not in a mean way in a nice understanding way I looked at him and his fingers started taking off the towel almost then looked at me." Sarah you don't have to be nervous in front of us , you'd look perfect in anything you wear" I smile.

Before I knew it the towel was off Zayn looked at me like he never did before , he was eyeing me up and down. Wait was Zayn checking me out? Zayn then took my hand then we headed back in the pool.