Part Five

Sarah

All the nerves I had left but came straight back once I got in the pool Josh's and Alec's eyes were black and when Zayn saw that he let out a growl. As I was about to ask what was going on I see her wearing a really revealing bikini .. it was Becca there secretary what is she even doing here grr.

" Heyy all , did I show up to early"? She says nicely gawking at the guys and Alec says no while looking at me.

" Great and I looked over all your schedules you and Josh have two appointments from 1 - 2 but Zayn your free throughout the day , and I have to thank you again for giving my daughter a chance she's so excited to start" I looked confused.

Wait she's married ? And has a daughter ? I hope her daughter is different from her she probably is I shouldn't judge.

" No problem Becca" hanging out with Becca didn't seem to bad me and her have a lot in common actually.

I even learned her and the guys went to school together there best friends that's probably why there close and has a wife ... so I'm not jealous anymore god I was so silly. After Becca left Alec and Zayn left to pick up the pizza we ordered and I was just finishing my homework.

Thank god I'm done can't wait for pizza I'm starving might as well take a shower while I wait I get a text from Tara.

Heyy girl , I know the guys said you couldn't go to the party but I got a plan that is golden 😜- T

Damn I really want to go but could we really fool the guys, I text her back.

What's the plan bc lord knows I'll be in big trouble if I get caught - S

I know and I don't want to get killed either but I have two plans number one we wait until they go to sleep put our pillows and blankets under so they think is us , or we can fly there we are witches - T

Hmm she's right me and Tara are witches but I'm still learning my powers but if I'm going to learn I have to try .

I'm down for flying lets do this ! - S

Yesss I'll bring my broom over and Sarah don't forget to listen to that no album love ya - T

I put my AirPods on and head to the bathroom I left my charging case in there I find it on the counter. This album is sick I love AC/DC I turn around and see Josh in only a towel I can see his V-line.

God is this guy a Greek good ... damn Sarah stop staring I put my hands over my eyes this is so embarrassing. This is the most embarrassing thing I ever done. " Josh I'm sorry I had my AirPods on I didn't know you were in here" I said still embarrassed.

God if I looked in the mirror my cheeks would be red I felt strong arms pull my hands away from my face and he spoke." Sarah calm down it's only me and I know you didn't hear me , did you need anything"?

I felt like words couldn't come out ... damn it Sarah speak." I was um I need a shower" I said in the most awkward tone.

Josh turned back on the shower." There you go Principsa and please eat some dinner soon you looked flush" as he walked by he brushed against my body leaving me speechless I swear this man.

**********

Hiii sorry about not posting for a while been so busy but good news I got a new apartment and I'm going on a cruise in a couple weeks so excited !!! How's everyone been doing ? Next update will be soon.