Chapter 6

"Get away from me, asshole!" You screamed at the creepy main trailing behind you.

You were walking back from you night shift at the club. Your lacy bra and underwear had caught the attention of a drunken man. You honestly should've pulled your coat tighter to atleast try to avoid him.

The only reason you were even daring to wear this outside was because some weirdo broke into the locker rooms. Instead of harassing the other plenty sexy strippers, they decided to take your clothes and sell them to various men in the strip club. Some even taunted you with your clothes.

You really hope he'll go away. You can run in heels, but it slows you down quite a bit. He still chases you despite you begging for him to leave. He begins to walk faster, forcing you to do the same.

"Fuck," You whispered. "Someone help!" The man closes in on you and before he makes a move, he's instantly cracked into an ice cube before your eyes.

"[Name], is that you?" A familiar voice helps you to your feet.

"Flug!" You happily shout. You hug him with some might.

💌

This is why I loved women.

She pushed my face into her soft chest, making me want to yell, but also sink into the feeling. I was trapped.

Would I die like this? Suffocated by a woman? It was an honor, though. I will surely land a nice spot in Vallalla-

What the hell was I talking about? I'm a villain! I work for the most powerful demon ever, and here I am, thinking about a coworker who happened to be in a lacy suit. I mean, just look at her though. Her nice body, personality, and voice...it's hard not to, wait-

STOP IT!

💌

Is he okay? You weren't sure if you broke him. Maybe that hug wasn't the best idea.. After a few moments, he looked at your clothing, making him stutter to death.

You remember your clothing and decided to tease him a bit.

"What, Flug? Can you not handle this?" You bent over, exposing most of your chest to the poor scientist.

He fell over, his eyes rolling back and he was now completely immune to his surroundings. Did he pass out? Fuck..

Does that mean you have to take him to your house? I mean it's not that far from here, but still. I mean, no harm is done right? You can't just leave him here.

But the couch was dirty as fuck.  Neither of you could sleep there. Sleeping on all of those fluids is disgusting.

And as much as you're a whore, you didn't want to sleep with the poor guy in your bed. He was a nice guy, and you genuinely didn't want to ruin a potential bond.

You bent over, attempting to pick him up. A man cat-calls you to which you pick up Flug's freeze ray and blast him.

You didn't have time for this. You're too tired for this shit. You pick him up, along with his gun, and start heading home.

You unlock your door with much struggle. It was difficult carting someone and grabbing you keys. You kick open your door and make a beeline to your bedroom.

Fuck, you're so happy to be back in your bed. You set Flug down and take off his lab coat. There is no way you're letting this man sleep in that itchy coat.

You slip it on to prove your point. God, how wrong you were. This thing was almost as comfortable as your bed!

It kinda smells like him..it was an interesting experience, the smell of overcooked toast, along with some kind of candle. Oh, and he also smelled like a teenage boy. Half good- half bad in a way.

You take it off and throw it on your chair. You reached over, grabbing your blanket and pulling it up to his neck. It was like tucking a child in.

"Goodnight, Flug,"

You could've swore you heard him say it back.

1:00 am in the morning. (・∀・)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goodnight and have a good day/night!

——————————

Edit: someone remind me to get sleep, and make coffee. I can feel my eyelids burNING. It's so painful fr😭

Enjoy, and remember to get PLENTY of rest. Whatever you're doing right now could probably be done tomorrow or won't matter for a long time.

And if you're reading fanfiction (like this one) at midnight, you DEFINITELY need to sleep. I know you haven't.

Atlas, the tired and genuinely tweaking, out.