Chapter 7

"What time is it?" I mumbled to myself, groaning as I shifted around. My bag crinkled against something, which made me hum in annoyance.

I slowly opened my tired and dreary eyes, looking around and at the room before me. Weird, I didn't have a nightmare. I sat up, looking around to see I wasn't in my room.

I stumbled off the floor, humming and grumbling in exhaustion as my foot accidentally trampled on something.

💌

"Jesus, fuck!" You yelled, groaning as you held your stomach. You thought one of your many things fell off your shelf and hit your stomach, but turns out, Flug had stomped the shit out of you.

You groan and open your eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows in hurt and annoyance, looking up at the nervous perpetrator.

"Jesus, I know you don't like me, but you ain't gotta stop me." You curled up, crumbled and groaning like hell.

"N-No, I don't hate you! I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" He squirmed uncomfortably, trying to help you up.

Apparently you also didn't put on SOME FUCKING CLOTHES BECAUSE YOU WERE BASICALLY NAKED.

Fuck..the people in this book are probably gonna make fun of [Name]

Sorry guys.

Flug looked at you, helplessly. He couldn't bare you look at you in the eyes.

"W-What time is it, [Name]?"

You rubbed your stomach, it still hurting from his hellish stomp. You stared at the clock and said your answer hesitantly.

"Seven o'clock. Why?"

"How far is your house from the manor?" He still couldn't bare to look at your in the eyes.

You were just begging for his attention. You didn't know why, you weren't an attention seeking whore, no. For some reason, you just wanted HIS attention. So, you did what you did best. Tease him.

You chuckled softly, walking over to him and let your blanket drape off your shoulders a little bit. You wanted to make him yours...

No! He's a co-worker! You can't just go around and assert yourself! You stopped. Was this right? No!

"It's not that far..I can show you if you want.." Your voice was soft-spoken, and nervous now. You feared you ruined everything

💌

What happened? Is she sad?

"I-I'm sorry.." I apologized. I don't know why, it just felt right.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Flug," She looked up apon me with those sad eyes.

I think my paper bag might melt. I couldn't take it. I had to take it off.

💌

"I-I'll be right back!" He had excused himself.

Why were you sad? It didn't matter. You had to get dressed for work. You got dressed, and left the door for your shoes.

You see Flug stand in front of the door, so you placed your hand on his shoulder. He flinched violently.

"Sorry, Flug." You apologize. Fuck, you were sad. Let's hope it doesn't affect your work performance.

😩💅(Time skip emojis)

News flash, it didn't. Thank God, and it was all thanks to your stripper playlist.

You sat through all the commercials being the perfect doll you were. God you kinda hated this job. And [Rival's name] didn't help the tiniest fucking bit.

"What you ugly bimbo, where was Flug last night? Did you fuck him?~" It took all of your might to not jump at her. So, you did what you did second-best. Make a fucking mess.

You shove over the trashcan, which made Dementia cackle loudly.

"Clean it up, you ugly whore. It's what you do best." You had this fucking smug-ass look on your face.

It almost made Flug laugh. Flug hated [Rival's name] with a dying passion. But ever since you came along, you made his life a lot better. All of the depressing thoughts clouded his heart badly. You were like an angel in disguise. But he knows your hells spawn. It's kinda made it more captivating. He just had one question.

Why were out walking alone with that type of clothing on?

Ooh, Flug's on to ya!

1:42 ammmm

Have a good day/night!

——————————

Edit: here I am, writing this in school 😭 well, it's better than not doing it at all. I want to make you flirt like the hellspawn you are, I just want to make sure you aren't overkill.

Enjoy, and remember to do your damn work.

Atlas, the physically challenged and frustrated, out.