Chapter 10: Arms? Broken. Hotel? Trivago.

You groan softly and stir to the noises outside your hearing. Your eyes begged you to open them, but you denied. Just a bit longer..

"[N...ame],"

You hum softly and the garbled mess of your name.

"[Nam..e]!"

You furrow your eyebrows and scrunched your face. Five more seconds, mom..

"[NAME]!"

You jolt up, howling in pain. What the fuck happened to your arms?!

"C-Calm down!" Flug had gently pushed you back into the plush bed, making you whimper in pain.

"Do you know anything that happened?" He sounded concerned. But he couldn't be, right? He was an evil scientist, working for the most powerful man ever.

You shook your head, hair scrapping on the bed below.

"Long story short, you broke your arms."

Wait, that means you can't do your job anymore! You put yourself up in state of panic, making Flug the same.

"Nononono, you have to stay here!" He tried to lay you back down, but ended up..

"Did you just touch my tit?"

He fell to the ground, clutching his bag and muttering apologies. He was balled up in fetal position and cried. You laughed a bit, talking about tiddies always a man uncomfortable.

You slide down the bed and start heading for the door...

You couldn't open it, your arms were broke.

You groan in annoyance and bang your head against the handle and pushed it down. The door opened, but it caused such a racket, it attracted the other women in your job.

"Heya, whatcha doooiiinnn?"

"What the fuck?"

You yell that there was no time and you needed your phone, fast.

Dementia ran past you and confiscated it from Flug's pocket. He didn't seem to mind, though. He was still curled up and crying.

Why he had your phone, you had no idea. But whatever. When you flipped the device over, you almost cried.

Your phone had been shattered.

Oh god, no..

Heeyyyyy.

Sorry it's short, I have nO FUCKING IDEAS.

Have a good day/night!