a new mission

Koru and the others meet out side the butterfly mansion and discuss their mission. "So where are going this time sa- I mean Koru?" Tanjiro asks. "The crow said go meet the water hashira in my home town, Mt.fujisuko so follow me!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(They arrive in her home town and see some buildings are broken)

(Zenitsu starts freaking out as usual, Tanjiro and inosuke are ready to go find the demon, and as for me...I'm in pure shock to see my hometown torn down)

"Well this is it I guess..."Koru says. Tanjiro turns to ask her a question to find her already walking in to the village."Come on you two she's leaving us behind!"Tanjiro says and runs to catch up to her,Inosuke follows. zenitsu runs up behind Koru and clings to her back.

"Wait for meeee!!!!"Zenitsu yells.Koru replies"We're not going leave you behind you know". "Yeah,so don't be scared Zenitsu" Tanjiro says.
"Hey do you guys here that?"Zenitsu suddenly asks. "What do you mean Zenitsu, I don't hear anything?"Koru says back."Well I hear something it sounds like scratching on a wall, it doesn't sound to far from here",Zenitsu says."Maybe That's where the demon is "Inosuke comments.

Then suddenly a demon blasts out from a building behind them"Is that all you've got slayer?!" Then Giyuu appeared from the smoke not replying to the demon,he turned to you and the boys."There's another demon here,find it.."The demon jumped up and attacked, Giyuu easily dodged the demon and cut it's head off.

They obeyed and went to find the other demon,they reach another part of the village,to find a demon eating someone. When the demon turns around Koru immediately recognizes the demon. "No...no way,this isn't real..."Koru exclaimed."What is it Koru, what's wrong?!"