Welcome! + OC info

Hi guys!
I'll so happy to be writing another book! This book will have spelling mistakes because I don't go through the page when done 😭.

Well anyway, make sure to check out my one shot book as well!

Info
-Kousei wears a long red Kamono, with a gold belt, and black shoes. His hair is mostly down, but when he feels like it he puts it up.
-He holds a fan everywhere he goes. (When he gets permission to go outside)
-Kousei's name means navigation and life! Meaning his personality is kind and thoughtful.
-His name is pronounced [KOU-SIY]
-His metal vessel is his hairpin and his ring. The Djinns name is Cloria. She's a female Djinn much like Paimon, but a little more spunky. Cloria is a deer Djinn, even though deer are calm and majestic, she isn't. Heck she's the complete opposite, she is flirty and reckless, but knows what she's talking about.
-Kousei has the best relationship with his sister Kougyoku. When they were younger, she would drag him into tea parties. Which he loved doing with her.
-He's very jumpy, having a hard childhood, he is self cautious and doesn't trust people often, even though he has a kind soul.
Djinn Equip

(Hair is pink, instead of the green tint it's red, so is the dragon)

I hope you all enjoy! Have fun reading!
——HayHay——