Chapter 3- Wait a Magi?!

When morning came, Sinbad was the first to wake up. He turned his gaze to the other male with him. Kousei slept on his side his hair in his face. Sinbads eyes then landed on the scar that was on his chin.

"What happened to you?"

He whispers. But when Kousei started to wake up, Sinbad stood up and walked to get some air.

When Kousei awoke, he rubbed his eyes and stretched. He grabbed his metal vessels.

"Are you girls doing ok? Need anything?"

The ring and hairpin glow.

"I'm good master~"
"As am I my lord"

He smiled at them, then put them on.
Kousei got up and started to pack up camp, throwing water on the fire just in case a loose flame would escape. But then he heard voices. Kousei held up his ring and walked to the voices, hiding behind a bush. He grabbed a little part of a branch and made an ich sound. Sinbad was informt of two kids, only wearing a leaf. Kousei grew a vein on his head and came out of the bush charging at him with his hairpin.

"WHAT IN SOLOMONS NAME ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT?!"

Kousei hit him with his weapon, causing Sinbad to hold his head in pain.

"OUCH WHAT THE-"

He paused and looked at Kousei, rubbing his head nervously.

"Ah Kousei, I'm glad your awake-"

He got cut off again by a swift motion across his face. Sinbad's face grew pale and he landed on the ground. Kousei pointed his sword at Sinbads face.

"How dare you traumatize these children, you will regret this."

But before Kousei could attack him, a nervous chuckle snapped him out of it.
Kousei gasped and transformed his sword back his hairpin. He put his hands in front of his face and bowed.

"I am so sorry! I can't stop my self when that happens, please forgive me."

Kousei frantically apologies over and over getting ahead of himself.

"It's alright mister! We just got lost on our way here and we found you two"

Kousei helped Sinbad up and got a look at the children in-front of him. The boy had blue hair in a long braid in the back and carried a flute, the girl looked like a fanilis. Kousei greeted them.

"My name is Kousei, what are your names?"

The boy put a dramatic hand on chest.

"My names Aladdin! And this is my good friend Morg!"

She bowed, Kousei nodded then turned to Sinbad. Giving him a look.

"Oh right, I'm Sinbad, just a traveler heading to Ballbad."

Aladdin's eyes beamed.

"So are we! My and Morg have been looking for our friend and we believe he is in Ballbad, can we travel with you?"

Sinbad nodded. Kousei stared at Aladdin, suddenly asking a strange question.

"Aladdin, are you a magi?"

Aladdin was taken back by the sudden question, but checked nervously.

"I'm sorry, I don't know my self quite yet, but the ruhk around you is strange mister"

Kousei flinched slightly, suddenly Aladdin walked up to him and held out his hand.

"Do you mind if I touch your vessels for a sec?"

Kousei hesitantly nodded. Aladdin touched his hairpin and ring. The area filled with smoke. When it cleared, two giant djinns floated in the air above them.

"Oh my a magi! Do you see this Jeraji?"

The djinn that talked had her hair in a high ponytail, gold jewelry acting like a hair band, her outfit was cut off down the middle making her stomach and bust area exposed. She had deer antlers as well covered with gold chains.

"Yes dear I see but please Cloria, don't scare our audience with your emotions."

This djinn had her hair down, going all the way to her knees. Her outfit was way more reveling than the first djinns. The only thing she wore was shorts with gold accents. Her top was a thin cloth with gold jewels. She also wore a gold head piece and earrings.

Kousei's eyes widened. He took a step back. No way, an actual magi.
The djinns came together and held there hands out.

"You summoned us magi? We are here"

Aladdin was just as confused as Kousei was. But then Kousei stopped up.

"How did you do that?"

Aladdin made eye contact with him. And smiled.

"Well I'm actually not sure, like a said before, I'm not sure I know my true strength yet."

Jeraji then floated down and inspected Aladdin.

"Hm interesting, I can feel contact with Paimon when I'm next to you, did you see her?"

Cloria heard and quickly floated over, hugging Jeraji's head.

"You seen Paimon? Shes like my sister"

Jeraji smiled.

"She is your sister dear"

Cloria knocked herself in the head playfully. Kousei smiled at his djinns. They were so much like sisters that they were inseparable.

"So, you say you don't know yourself right?"

Jeraji asks. Aladdin nods. Jeraji then puts her hand under her chin.

"Well I have a bad feeling when we get to Ballbad. You will meet another magi."

Aladdin's eyes widened, Sinbad scoffs already having a feeling who it is. Kousei though hard but couldn't think.

"Well then rest up, I'll go make the camp again."

Kousei went off leaving everyone to talk. Aladdin turns to Kousei's djinns.

"There's a strange power within your king, I think you two should watch him."

Jeraji and Cloria look at each other, then Cloria Ben down.

"But our master couldn't hurt a fly, when we met him, Jeraji got a look at his memories, they are filled with pain and suffering, it's terrible."

Cloria outs hand on her cheek, making Jeraji side hug her.

"Our master is traumatized from his passed, and we swore to be with him when over he needs us. We made that our sworn duty"

Everyone nods, then the djinns disappeared. The three then made there way, filling Sinbad back to camp. When they got there, sleeping pads and a fire were all lade out, Kousei was cooking some fish.

"Jeraji gave me some fish before she left, better eat up, then get rest, we have a long day ahead of us."

The three nodded then sat down to eat.

When they were done, Kousei was already asleep, so was morgiana and Aladdin.
Sinbad looked up at the sky and smiled to himself.

"Jafar is so going to kill me"
——————————————————-
There's another! Thanks for all the love on my two books!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
See ya next time~
—-HayHay—-