Chapter 2- Meeting a King

DUDES I MESSED UP 😭
The djinn Kousei was supposed to have was not the one I've written in the chapter. Next time I read the prologue 🥲
But I guess now Kousei has two metal vessels. To make this better.
Well enjoy 😞
Bold text- when djinns are in there vessels
Original text- others talking
———————————————————————————
Kousei packed up his camp, filling his water and getting together food for the road. He took out his map and traced his finger along the river bed.

"Ballbad huh"

He sat up, poured water on his fire and left for Ballbad. But in a matter of minutes, Kousei was sweating.....hard. He didn't do well in heat, even though he has thin clothes on. He noticed a small set of trees and bushes in the distance.

"Master, are you doing ok? You know I'm a water Djinn right?"

Kousei brought down his hairpin looking at the glowing star on the gem.

"Well hello Jeraji, I didn't know you were awake, is Cloria awake as well?"

He questioned, the gem glowed a light blue before smoke came out of it.
A large blue Djinn flew above Kousei. Her shirt was cut off above her stomach making her bust area reveling. She wore gold jewelry on her wrists, neck and shoulders. Her hair is a long dark blue and a small braid in the front.

"She is just waking up, but master please, let me help you"

She brought her hand up and casted a spell, making a very light mist cloud hover over him. Kousei smiled and stood there while the mist covered him.

"Thank you Jeraji, that was very much needed!"

He bowed, she nodded her head and went back into his hair pin. Kousei took out his other vessel, which was his ring.

"Cloria? Are you awake? I know how you are in the heat."

The ring glowed green.

"I'm alright master~ no need to worry, I've been through harsher conditions~"

Kousei made a weird face, getting over the fact that Cloria tried flirting with him after that. Kousei started walking to the trees and bushes when he heard giggling. He hid behind bushes, seeing three people holding what looked like jewelry. Kousei tried getting a closer look, but stepped on a branch. Alerting on of the men, they walked over to the bush, Kousei held his breath.

"Oi! What you doing? We gotta go"

The man went back to the rest of the men and walked off. Kousei sighed in relief, getting out of the bush. But when he got up, his vision was blurry. He put a hand on his head groaning.

"Master?!"

Both of Kousei's djinns yelled in concern. Kousei staggered out a few steps before he was hands and knees on the ground. His breathing was short.

"Hey! Are you ok?!"

Kousei could see a silhouette of a man with purple hair before he passed out.

———————————-

When Kousei woke up, it was nighttime. He got up, noticing that he was covered with his kimono. He looked around, a fire was in front of him, and the man before.

"Hello there, you doing alright now?"

He smiled at Kousei, he  was about to speak before Kousei's eyes widened.

"W-WHY DON'T YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON!?"

He covered his face, blushing mad. The stranger laughed then faced the other direction.

"Well you see, I got robed of all my clothes and belongings, so I have nothing. But it wouldn't be the first time"

Kousei gave the stranger a pissed off face before he threw a pair of clothes at him.

"Put theses on"

The stranger laughed and thanked him. When he was clothed, Kousei pulled his knees to his chest, then faced the man.

"Who are you? You look like you would be living in a palace."

The man smiled, then looked up.

"My name in Sinbad, but you also look like royalty my friend, where did you come from?"

Kousei flinched, and tightened his grip on his robes. He felt his cheeks getting warm. He then sniffed. Sinbads eyes widened, regretted asking such a question.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think that would be a hard question to answer, but I understand."

Kousei wiped his cheeks with his sleeve. Then realizing, where were his vessels?

"Wait , where are my vessels?"

Kousei panicked, but relaxed when Sinbad gave him his hairpin and ring back.

"I never got your name."

Kousei nodded, he stood up putting on his vessels.

"My name is Kousei"

Sinbad smiled again, also standing he held out a hand.

"Well Kousei, we look like people of position, so let's be allies."

Kousei sucked in a breath, shaking his hand. But when he did, the twos ruhk went crazy, a wind blew there hair back from there hands. Sinbad then noticed Kousei's burn on the bottom of his cheek glowed. Then it became quiet.

"W-what was that"

Kousei asked a little freaked out. They looked at there hands. Forgetting what happened the two went to sleep, not asking any other questions about one another.
—————————————————-
There's another chapter!
So I didn't mean for Kousei to have two djinns but my mess up maybe made the story more interesting! I don't know but I hope you enjoyed it!
See ya next time
——HayHay——