🌟Chapter 2 :- ( Social Media Outbreak )🌟

At Morning....

🌟Griffin's Pov🌟

I wish everything that happened last night could just be a horrible nightmare.

I got out of the bed and saw that bedsheets were dry but my pull up was soaked.

I quickly got our of the bed and changed out of my soggy pull ups and threw them In the trash.

After getting a quick shower I got changed and walked downstairs.

I need to tell Mom and Dad about what happened last night.

" Mom , Dad I need to tell you guys something Important " I said.

" I guess it's time for family meeting ,
come on " Dad said and we sat on couch.

" Dad ! you won't believe what happened last night , somehow my pics got leaked on my social media account , it is viral and now everyone can see them - " I said.

" What kind of pics sweetheart ? "
Mom asked and I blushed.

" The ones where I was wearing
pull ups and I diapers " I said turning beat red from emmbarrasernt.

" Griffin why would you even take those kind of pics in the first place ? "
Dad asked.

" Dad I just took them randomly while we were on our tour to New York last month and some of them are from the last sleepover I had at my friends house , I have no idea how they got leaked on my social media accounts "
I said.

" Everyone saw them ? " Albert asked and I nodded.

" It was everywhere , Snapchat , Twitter , Instagram and Facebook "
I said.

" I think we need to see this " Dad said switching on the Tv.

Los Angeles News....

" Good Morning Los Angeles , I amKatherine Bishop from LA News andToday's breaking news is about' The Eastwood's ' , yes the most popular celebrity family In LA ,yesterday midnight some very rare footages and Information related to Eastwoods was r...

Katherine Bishop from LA News and
Today's breaking news is about
' The Eastwood's ' , yes the most popular celebrity family In LA ,
yesterday midnight some very rare footages and Information related to
Eastwoods was released on Internet by a unknown source , this is the biggest social media outbreak of 2022 "
Reporter Kathrine said.

" What !!! please tell me that it was just me whose information was leaked " I said.

" Afraid not squirt...." Albert said as a video was played.

Video was about highschool prom where Albert could be seen beating a guy to the pulp knocking him unconscious.

" Wait isn't this video from 2 years back where Albert got arrested for beating a guy - " I said.

" - Because he was trying to touch my girlfriend inappropriately , I was really pissed off - " Albert said growling.

" - You couldn't keep your anger in control which landed you In trouble
Bert , I had to pay $25,000 to get you bail , this was something I never wanted to get out In public "
Dad said.