🌟Chapter 13 :- ( Caught At Last )🌟

🌟Griffin's Pov🌟

Harold had finally gave us the location where Elliot's Dad was hiding.

LAPD raided his other apartment and arrested him.

" Mr Eastwood , we have caught
Shawn Tucker in his apartment , we also ceased his laptop and other equipments , they are given to
Cyber Crime Department for further Investigations " Officer said.

" Where is he ? " Dad asked.

" He is in the confession room , we are trying to get him to talk but seems he is not co-operating " Office said.

" I want to meet him " Mr Eastwood said.

" Mr Eastwood I don't think it is wise - " Officer said.

" It's an request officer " Dad said and Officer nodded.

" Dad can I come too ? " I asked.

" Not Griffin , it's too dangerous "
Dad said.

" Dad please " I said.

" Fine but you are going to stay with the officers " Dad said and I nodded.

Officer got Into the room and Shawn was handcuffed to the table.

" Mr Tucker I request you to be
co-operative , it will be easy for both of us - " Officer said.

" I don't have to tell you anything officer , until my lawyer comes "
Shawn said.

" - Not even me Shawn ? " Dad said looking at Shawn and both of them stared at each other.

" Look who's here ! most popular actor , Benjamin Eastwood "
Shawn said laughing.

" Why did you do this with my family ? We haven't done anything to you - " Dad said slamming his fist on the table.

" So you haven't recognized me yet !? Have you Benny ?? " Shawn asked.

" What are you talking about ? "
Dad asked.

" Don't you remember me , the dork whose life you made hell through highschool - " Shawn said.

" Wait...you are....." Dad said.

" Dad what is he talking about ? "
I asked looking at Dad.

" You must be Griffin , looks like your father didn't tell you ? Now did he ? "
Shawn said.

" What ? " I asked.

" That your Dad was a BULLY !!
He made my life worse during my highschool years , he made me do his homework or he would give me swirlies , I hated him so much "
Shawn said.

" Dad is he telling the truth ? "
I asked looking at Dad.

" I am sorry Kiddo , I am not happy with some of the stuff I did in school as a teenager , I was a rich brat and yes I was a bully " Dad said.

" I wanted to see you suffer Ben , I wanted to get you back for all shi* you put me thought and the best way to do it was thought your son , I knew your son had a trouble keeping his pants dry , I passed MIT with flying colours and I used all my resources to hack into your devices so I could leak your secrets in public " Shawn said.

" I am sorry Shawn , I am guilty of bullying you and I know there is no explanation to it but you went for my family to get back at me , that was really low " Dad said.

" I have done it , damage is already done , reputation of Benjamin of Eastwood and Eastwood family has been tarnished beyond repair "
Shawn said laughing.

" Revenge has consumed you "
Dad said.

" Dad accepting your mistake was the right thing to do , I love you Dad "
I said hugging Dad.

" I changed myself for better kiddo and I love you too - " Dad said hugging me back.

" Mr Eastwood we got the confession , thank you so much for your help  " Officer said.

" Your welcome , oh and Shawn ! - " Dad said punching Shawn in his face giving him a bloody nose.

SCRUCH!!!

" Dad !!! " I said.

" Don't you ever dare mess with my son or my family ! " Dad said and we got out of the roomm

" Haha ! I already got my revenge on you Ben ! you can't change what's done " Shawn said as officers guided him outside to nurses office.

1 month later.....
At Thomas Jefferson Highschool....

Things were quite settled down and
Archer and his gang would still mock me around but it didn't bother me anymore.

" Thank you so much for dropping us off Mr Mcarthy " I said as we got to school along with my Mom , Dad and my siblings.

" Your welcome , I will pick you guys later " Mr Mcarthy said driving off.

Today was really important day because there was something that we needed to be fixed.

At School Auditorium I was going to give a presentation.

" Dad is everything ready ? " I asked.

" We are set to go live in 3 , 2 , 1 "
Dad said and I nodded.

" Good morning one and all present here , I would like to thank Principal and school for letting me be here ,
these few months haven't been easy for me and my family , a lot of stuff about us got leaked on internet that wasn't supposed to but now the person who did all this is behind the bars " I said.

" Who was that person ? " One of the students asked.

" I am not going to take his name but thats not what I want to talk about ,
I want to tell you guys that we all have our own secrets and sometimes they might be emmbarassing , If anyone finds wearing diapers or pull ups emmbarassing let me tell you its not bad , atleast your not doing drugs "
I said and everyone began clapping.

Later....
At Home....

I was finally back on my social media accounts and I had posted a new video with a new hash tag.

" Hey guys ! wearing diapers ain't that bad , not only they are cool but they give you sense of comfort and security , so my dear fans please upload your videos on your social media accounts and best video will get an exclusive gift from Eastwood fam !!
Follow me on my new account
DiapredLifeofaStarKid.

#Diapersarethenewcool.

" Stay padded ! Stay comfy my fans "
I said pausing my video.

" Hey squirt ! my band wants to meet you , looks like after your speech you became popular " Albert said.

" Sure , I am coming " I said following him.

This whole thing teached me an important lesson , Everyone has their own secrets and sometimes it's better to keep them to ourselves.

Before posting stuff on Social media we need to make sure not to post something that might put us in trouble.

Star Kids like me have to be under spot light for many occasions and not everything needs to be seen in media.

So this is how it is to live Diapred Life of a Star Kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this story 😁, let me know how was the ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~