🌟Chapter 4 :- ( Lesson's In Potty Training )🌟

🌟Griffin's Pov🌟

These few days have been really hard for all of us , our family has been taking a huge backlash from media and fans.

Mom and Dad are trying their best to handle the situation.

" Hey squirt , Dad is calling us downstairs " Albert said.

" Sure I am coming " I said following Albert downstairs.

" Family meeting time " Dad said and we nodded sitting on couch.

" What is it that you want to talk about Dad ? " I asked.

" It is going to take a while until
Cyber Department finds the person behind all this , we are going to hold a press conference this Monday and try to explain to our fans about It "
Dad said.

" I can't even take a look at social media now a days , everyone are just talking about us " I said.

" Griffin I think we really need to discuss about how we are going to deal with your situation " Dad said.

" What do you mean Dad ? " I asked.

" Sweetheart what your Dad is trying to say is that I think It's time to potty train you " Mom said.

" What !? Mom you can't be serious ,
I am 16 years old not a 6 year old toddler who needs to be potty trained " I said.

" Listen Kiddo we don't want you to feel embarrassed about yourself ,
there is no need to be ashamed of wearing diapers but please we want you to give it a try " Dad said.

" Griffin we have been trying to potty train you for past 16 years , giving it another try wouldn't hurt " Mom said.

" I think Mom is right little bro ,
you should atleast give it a try "
Albert said.

" Alright Jeez fine ! " I said.

" Good , so there are going to be a few rules that we need to set " Dad said.

" Rules ? " I asked.

" Yes rules , Griffin I have decided that you will be wearing diapers during nighttime instead of pull ups "
Dad said.

" What ! Why !? " I asked.

" Griffin your pull ups won't be able to hold much and they might leak at one point , so we are sticking to nighttime diapers for a while " Mom said.

" How is that going to help me potty train ? " I asked.

" First we need to work on stopping your daytime accidents , I have ordered some padded trainings pants Instead of pull ups so you will know how to control your bladder "
Dad said.

" We will remind you to take quick restroom breaks before leaving house " Mom said.

" Before Tv or Movie shoot we will have to limit your fluid intake so you won't have an accident also I have told Randall to order a training potty that will be kept In the hallway incase you need to go " Dad said.

" Fine " I said.

" Good , I will get you the training pants " Mom said and I nodded.

Later......

I was sitting on couch just in my training pants that were slightly bulky since I was not allowed to wear pants in the house.

" Dad ! our rock band is performing  tonight and it has given us special invitation to attend the concert " Albert said.

" Where is the concert Albert ? "
Amber asked.

" It's at Dodger Stadium " Albert said.

" Alright , get ready " Dad said and
I nodded.

Later I got ready and sat Inside the car at backseat with Albert and Amber.

" Before we get going , Kiddo did you used the the restroom before leaving the house ? " Dad asked and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes Dad , I did " I said.

" Good " Dad said and began driving.

" I have got pair of extra pull ups just Inase " Mom said.

" Anyone wants juice ? I got soda pop "
Albert said removing cans of soda pop and I quickly grabbed one of them.

" Griffin don't drink too much , we got long way ahead until we reach the stadium - " Dad said.

" I know Dad , I am not going to drink a lot " I said chugging the pop soda.

" I think we should have got the water proof plastic sheet for the car just in case you know  " Albert said snickering.

" I am not going to have a accident ! "
I said blushing.

" Aww I am just kidding squirt "
Albert said.

" Good suggestion Albert , I might just add plastic cover for the car in the list " Dad said and I groaned.

As soon as we reached the location we got out of the car and paparazzi's were already surrounding us.

" Mr Eastwood ! I am band Manager
James Warren , thank you for coming for the concert , please follow me "
James said and we nodded.

" Mr Eastwood ! just one question ,
would you like to shed some light on your relationship with Joyce Cooper ? " One of the reporters asked.

" No comments " Dad said.

This was always quit frustrating.

" Griffin ! Sir please we want to know If you are really using diapers ?
How long has it been since your wearing them ? " another reporter asked.

" Get these reporters out of here ! "
James said and his guards nodded.

Later.....

It was almost end of the concert when when I felt like I really need to pee.

" Uh Dad ! I need to pee " I said.

" Alright let's go and find restroom " Dad said.

" Dad can we hurry ! " I said as we quickly opened the stall door.

" Here we go " Dad said and I got Inside closing the door.

I quickly did my business and noticed only few drops of pee were In the training pants.

It was the first time I had made it to the restroom without having an accident.

" Great Job bud ! you were finally able to make it to the potty without having an accident " Dad said smiling.

" Dad we are not referring to it as potty  " I said.

" Alright but I am proud of you , now how about we go and get you  favourite ice-cream to celebrate your first successful step towards potty training " Dad said ruffling my hair.

" That would be nice " I said as I washed my hands.

I hope everything cools downs and people will forget about all this.

Meanwhile......
Somewhere In a apartment...

A Young man probably around 30's was sitting across table with his laptop.

" Looks like my plan to defame Eastwood's has been successfully but this is just beginning , I need to Initiate
Step 2 of my plan " Young man said smirking and looking at circled pic of Eastwood Family.

To Be Continued......

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey guys 😋 hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟