(2) you've got a spell on me (literally)

Lalisa does not quite remember how they ended up in this position. One moment, they were in the Quidditch pitch, brooms up in the air, and now they're in the hospital wing with Madam Pomfrey fussing over their carelessness (as if they wanted this to happen--which they didn't!)

Next to her, she catches sight of the Slytherin seeker Jeon Jeongguk, sleeping peacefully with Park Jimin sitting in his bedside. Her heart quite literally lurches from her chest when she remembers what happened before they were rushed to the hospital wing; they kissed.

Kissed. Their lips against each other's and it was--

"Do you need anything, Lali?" asks Namjoon from beside her. He looks concerned, though she's sure it's because the game is cancelled, but she appreciates the worry nonetheless. "Water, food, anything?"

"Jeon Jeongguk's kiss, maybe?" says Seokjin from behind him with a mirthful gaze.

A high blush rises to her cheeks as she so desperately tries to forget that embarrassing moment. "Sh-shut up!" She tries to slap his arm, albeit weakly. "It was an accident!"

Madam Pomfrey instantly appears by her side, startling them all. "Don't move too much!"

"Sheesh, are you a ghost or something, Madam Pomfrey? Don't sneak up on us like that," fusses Seokjin, even going as to far as rolling his eyes. "Anyway--"

"Visiting hours are over!" says the matron. She waves them out quickly, "Go back to your rooms now. They need to rest!"

Grumbles can be heard as soon as they walk off, along with a worried looking Park Jimin.

Lalisa follows a few orders from Madam Pomfrey to the best of her ability, just a few stretching exercises here and there, and finally the elder leaves when she deems it best for her to sleep. The Gryffindor snuggles into her bed (if you can even call it one) and closes her eyes to get her much needed rest. Today was a rollercoaster, and she is more than willing to forget everything that happened but--

She can't sleep.

Just. Why did Jeongguk kiss her? Was it an accident or was it done with purpose? Maybe it was an accident. The Slytherin is not as idiotic as that. Gods, what did the others think of them now? For sure, they're the current late night gossip in the dormitories. Groups are probably huddled in the common rooms right now and talking by the fire about their little fiasco. Lalisa does not even want to think what will happen as soon as they're released tomorrow.

"Psst."

She flinches. Raising her head from the pillow, she looks around the room to check for any lingering ghosts but found none, except for the pair of doe eyes that belongs to none other than Jeon Jeongguk.

The irritation crawls up to her on instinct. Seeing Jeongguk's face makes her all fired up. "You're awake."

"Obviously," deadpans the Slytherin. She watches as he squirms in his bed. "Fuck, my back hurts. How long have we been here?"

"Since we--" Since we kissed, she's about to say. Lalisa swallows and clears her throat. "Since we fell down on the pitch."

Jeongguk squints his eyes. "We kissed, did we not?"

Oh. He remembers.

There's something playful in his eyes now, his lips turning up to their usual smirk and his hand goes up to push his hair back in the usual Jeon Jeongguk fashion.

"We, um, we--"

Hm. Would it be a crime if Lalisa, say, accidentally shoves her wand up his a--

"Why are your cheeks red, Lali?" He teases, grinning. "Did you enjoy it? Hm?"