Introduction

So basically you Y/n L/n have been on the Stranger Things set since day one. Playing Charlie Harrington, the sister of popular Steve Harrington, you've had to do tons of scenes with the actors who played Troy and James in Season 1 (who mysteriously disappeared Season 2). You played Mike and Will's best friend. You three were the original party according to the story line. The Duffer Brothers could tell from the beginning you and Noah didn't really get along though. I mean you and him always found the dumbest thing to argue about and you two didn't even realize that. And your guys' acting was being affected because of it.

Flash forward to Season 4 filming, you and the cast were getting older and got a huge penthouse for Noah, Sadie, Millie, Gaten, Finn, Caleb, and you to live in temporarily in Atlanta while filming the season. You guys pitched in an equal amount of money to live there. You and Noah chose the shortest straws and had to pick rooms last. Ugh. Both getting rooms right next to each other.

"Great." he murmured to himself. "I don't like this either!" you cried. But secretly, you did. And secretly he did too. "Hey maybe you guys will get along better, Matt said you guys sucked last season." Millie said. "Wow gee thanks!" Noah said. "How am I supposed to make pretend we get along!? Besides me and Noah don't have any scenes together this season." you said. "False. The brothers changed the script to where Charlie pays for the tickets to California and goes with Mike to meet up with El and Will." Finn said. "What!?" Noah and I said in unison. "I think it's the kids bed time." Sadie mocked us. "We're literally 17!" Noah yelled. "And I'm 20," she said. "You two were fast asleep on the way here. Everyone else was reading the updated script." Caleb said.

"Well at least Millie's 18. She's still around our age." you said. "A year." Noah added. "226 days. You guys are literally so dumb how do you guys expect to get into UPenn?" Gaten asked. "I know for a fact I'm getting in! Noah's too dumb!" you defended. "I'm a legal adult. You guys are still kids." Millie chuckled. "Gaten why are you doing the math-" Caleb began. "uhh because I'm smart." Gaten replied.

It didn't help you and Noah had the same exact birthday. October 3, 2004...

"I'm gonna go get some rest and read my script for tomorrow," Noah told us. "Yeah good idea actually, bro Byler needs to happen!" I yelled jumping on the couch. "Kid by heart." Sadie chuckled. I glared at her as Finn handed me and Noah the script. I jumped off the couch. And ran to my room. I began to unpack, locking my room's door.

I began reading the script after getting bored of unpacking. Then it suddenly came to a stop at the part where I have to "admit" my feeling about Will to Mike on the plane. "WHAT?!? That's it!?" I yelled and I heard a distant "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" by Noah. I ran out of my room and threw the script down the stairs. "Ow!" Caleb said.

 "Stupid Duffer Brothers!" I shouted. "Bruh this already sounds bad, what about Byler?!" Noah said walking out of his room. "They just want you and Nowah to get along." Millie said. "I don't think we ever will..." Noah said quietly. But it wasn't in a rude way. It was almost like he was sad we couldn't... or wouldn't get along...