HOLY SH-

*Y/n's POV*

"I really don't want to do this scene. Please?" I begged the producers. "Why?" the asked. "Because it'll feel too real." I thought. "I-" was all I said. "C'mon!" they yelled at me.

"Action!" someone said. "Will?" I said quietly to Noah. "Yes Charlie, that's my name." he replied. "Well this is completely different from last year, this sucks." I said. "Yeah," Noah replied looking over at Finn. "Don't you ever wish that it was some other group of kids that got tortured by the Upside Down? It's always us." I said. Noah stopped shoveling and stood up straight. "I wish that I never got taken by that damn Demogorgon and the Mind Flayer never possessed me and everything... I wish I still lived in Hawkins, we could be playing D&D right now and I could be part of you guy's club at the highschool called "Hellfire"!" Noah said excitedly. "I'm not part of it... I haven't been able to even touch my D&D set since you've left Will..." I said quietly. "Oh, you would be part of it if I was there though right?" he asked. "I'm sure I would... Max hasn't been the same though since Billy died and I think it would've been worse if she didn't even know the cause..." I answered. "Are her and Lucas doing okay?" he asked. "Well... they broke up, and Lucas is playing basketball now. He won the championship game, amazing, but all he wants to be is popular." I said. "It's really just Mike that's fighting for the party. Dustin too. Hawkins... it hasn't been the same since you left. Maybe after we get El back we can all just go back to Hawkins, we can fix up your old house and all of you guys can come back." I continued. He nodded smiling. "Will? Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yeah of course you're my best friend."

"If I told you... Will Byers I've liked you since 3rd grade... and we're in 9th grade now but I just wanna know if you feel the same-" I began my voice shaking. Noah looked down and began to cry. "Will?" I said quietly. "Charlie this is going to hurt..." his voice shook and he looked at Finn once more. I averted my eyes towards Finn as he did that. "I-I like someone else." he said quickly. "I'm so, so sorry, really I am!" he continued. "Will! What is there to be sorry for?" I asked Noah he hugged me. This wasn't scripted... "I love you so much but I don't love you that way." he cried into my shoulder "It's... okay." I answered putting my arms around him.

"Cut!" the director yelled. "That was beautiful!" they all yelled. I let go of Noah and he took his sleeve to wipe away his tears. He looked at me and I looked into his beautiful, hazel eyes. "Nice scene Y/n." he told me. "Why'd you hug me?" I asked. "It made more sense than us sitting in dirt and talking." he replied. "Yeah I guess." I answered. "Uh you are watching Stranger Things with us tonight right?" he asked. "Yeah, yeah of course Noah why would I miss that?" I chuckled. "Yeah, yeah wouldn't think you would." he smiled softly looking down. "Well that was the last scene of the day so uhh you know I'm just gonna go and get back into my uhh hoodie and a nice pair of sweatpants... yeah." he stumbled rushing away. I looked at him puzzled and just smiled to myself walking away. Is he my enemy?

*Noah's POV*

We were binging Stranger Things for the longest time, we made it to Season 3 surprisingly.

"Guys... I'ma dip out I'm exhausted." Y/n said. "Same." I yawned. "Aww... well you two children get some rest 'kay?" Caleb said. "Shut up" Y/n mumbled heading up the stairs.

I began to write in my journal. Everyone was still downstairs watching the show laughing at scenes and pointing what was improvised and stuff. Suddenly, I thought that me and Y/n could hang out. Reluctantly, I got up and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" she asked. "Schnapp." I answered. "Ugh what do you want Noah?" she asked. "I'm bored and everyone else is watching the show." I said opening her door.

"HEY!" she yelled. "WHAT IF I WAS GETTING DRESSED OR SOMETHING?" she yelled. "But you weren't..." I said. My eyes averted to a book on her desk. "Is that your diary?" I asked. "No! It's a uh... photo album!" she said quickly. "Ohh cool!" I answered opening it to a random page.

"NO NOAH SCHNAPP GIVE ME THAT!" she yelled. I ran to my room. I stared at a part of writing all over a page which read:

"Noah looked nice today I guess."

I looked at the year. "2017"

I flipped ahead and read  out loud one from 2019:

"Okay, Noah is literally not cute anymore... he's HOT! Season 3 was released today! Noah most likely like Millie... She's pretty and kind. Perfect. Him and I just don't get along."

I looked at her dumbstruck. I flipped to the newest entry which read:

"Dear diary, I've taken so many of those weird 'Does he like me?' quizzes. Half say ' YES!' others say 'Definitely not girl!'. I'M SO CONFUSED! I don't stand a chance with-" I stopped reading at that.

It was honestly a dick move but does the girl of my dreams actually like me? HOLY SHIT I THINK THIS IS REALLY WHAT IT MEANS!