Filming Por- Stranger Things

Noah's POV:

It wasn't like I didn't want to get along with Y/n. I didn't know what it was. Gaten and Finn were making breakfast for us and to tell you Finn makes cooking way more dramatic than it actually is.

I got a call from Ross Duffer this morning. Really, really early this morning too. Like 4 am. Like wtf. Well actually I was awake but not the point! I was watching TikTok and scrolling through Instagram not planning to be called.

*Phone call at 4 am brought to you by... idk*

"Hey sport!" Ross said into the phone. "I'm tryna sleep!" I whispered. "No you're not. Your Instagram account says it's online." he said. "You win, what do you want?" I asked. "Have you read the new script yet?" he asked. "Yeah, yeah Charlie's going with Mike to meet Eleven and Will in Cali." I murmured. "And the part about Charlie telling Mike-" Ross began. "Yes! Yes! I read that! Why'd you change everything up?" I got a little irritated. "Matt and I sense... tension between you guys..." Ross said. "Well of course we're not friends," I got up walking to the bathroom because my hair was just not it.

"No, no, no a different kind of tension..." Ross said. "Woahhh no! No! I don't like her!" I yelled into the phone. "C'mon that would've been paradise if you and Y/n didn't have to do one scene together, you should be thanking me actually maybe you guys will date in the show..." Ross said. "Speak English that sentence made no sense..." I answered. "I said maybe you guys will date in the show..." Ross repeated. "Noooooooo! What about Byler???" I whisper-yelled. "Or maybe she'll just fall for Will... and Will will fall for Mike..." Ross said. "Oh my god..." I murmured. "Look I don't want any arguments on set okay?" Ross said. "I don't cause him that bit- I mean Y/n does." I replied.

"Did you just call Y/n-" Ross began. "She isn't one but her attitude toward me is one." I replied. Ross hung up wondering what happened to that innocent child he met in 2016.

*End of phone call brought to you by... once again idk*

I walked downstairs to see Finn in a chef's hat and a stick-on mustache. "What the fuck Finn." I said. "I is making a deliciozo meal for all of us for we have a big a day today oui oui!" he said. Millie cringed. "You mixed like Italian with French with Spanish all in that sentence..." Y/n said. Y/n... I mean she's literally so pretty but she's so annoying to me... I don't know why... I thought we were friends... we got along I guess but she's always distanced herself for some reason, that's why I turned salty towards her because I think maybe it'll really make me believe I don't like her and I won't be destroyed.

We all ate the breakfast and Gaten looked at his phone. "Shit we gotta go!" he yelled. "Oh my god!" Caleb yelled. We all took like 5 minute showers. To this day I don't even know how I took that short of a shower. "Guys c'mon!" Finn screamed at us from downstairs. "Oh my god we're coming you bitch!" Y/n screamed. I smiled to myself. I like her.

................

"Okay so basically you are gonna be popular girl Charlie Harrington, everybody wants to date you, they despise you hanging out with the freaks-" Matt told Y/n then turned to Gaten and Finn. "Lonely, lonely kids, nerds, join the Hellfire D&D club recruited by Eddie." he continued. "Caleb, Caleb, Lucas is a basketball player! That's all I have for now, you know your lines."

"Jane Hopper, everyone thinks she's a freak, everyone bullies you so much... Will Byers is always by your side though. He doesn't have much friends either..." Ross told us.

"And finally Max... she's been a little sad and she's been distancing herself from friends since Billy's death... feeling guilt and trauma from it... you really gotta feel your character's feelings Sadie." Matt told Sadie as she nodded.

(I honestly don't know how filming works but we're just gonna have them film the show in chronological order of season 4, and it'll only be like a couple months instead of like however long it takes them... uhhhhh yeahhh but it'll still be a great story... I hope...")

We all got dressed for our first scene. They put y/n in this:

uh don't ask why I was paying attention hahahaha

uh don't ask why I was paying attention hahahaha.... uhhh

anyway they put me in this ridiculous outfit and gave me this ridiculous hair:

(IM SORRY I ALMOST SHIT MYSELF WHEN I FOUND THIS PHOTO I HAD TO! AHHHH WILL BYERS GAY WALK!)

It was time for my scenes. (Imagine they do like Episode 1 in like a few days idk).

They handed me an Alan Turing poster. "I'm telling ya Will is gay Matt!" I yelled staring at my amazing out which I found ridiculous yet I stan.

.................

"El! El! It wasn't that bad!" I yelled walking after Millie. "Friend don't lie." she said in her American accent. "I'm not lying!" I called after her making a sad face as she ran off.

"Cut!" The directors yelled. Millie smiled softly and high fived me.

The next scene was the scene were El gets tripped by Angela and bullied. Meanwhile, they were preparing the rest of the cast for their scenes.

"Noah you're up!" someone yelled. I walked out through the school doors and stared at Millie. Elodie tripped her. After the teacher handling "Angela", I ran to Millie. "Shit, shit, shit." I whispered. "El we can fix it when we get home..." I told her. Millie looked at me.

Y/n POV:

I stood by Finn, Gaten, and Sadie on the bleachers for the scene when they announce the championship game. We all stood there unamused. The person who plays Jason was telling about the game and when he announced it was tonight Finn and Gaten looked at each other...

"Tonight?!" they said in unison. "It's a tournament, you win one game you go on to the next." Sadie said in monotone. She put on her headphones of her Walkman as the "school bell" ran which was just sound effects going to put over the scene later. Charlie was not in the Hellfire club so she really had nothing to worry about.

We did a few more scenes. Mostly the adults and then we called it quits for the day.

"See you guys tomorrow!" all of the producers and directors called to us. "Y/n and Noah you guys have your first scene of the season together tomorrow!" Ross yelled.

"Shut up!" me and Noah said in unison.

............................................

A/N: This is literally so bad thank you for reading my horrible 2 chapters 😃