confessions

*2nd Person POV*

"Oh my fucking god Noah Cameron Schnapp give me that!" you whisper-yelled.

"I hate you" you murmured running to you room. Then you heard a faint knock on the door. "Go away Noah." you said. He ignored you opening the door anyway. "I'm sorry." he whispered quietly. "I didn't realize it was you know..." he told you. You turned towards the wall, titling your body away from him. He sat down on the floor next to you.

"Well are you here to tell me you're gonna tell the cast?" you asked. "What!? No! Why would I?" he said. "You find joy honestly in bullying me don't you?" you asked. "No. Honestly you should listen to the quizzes... saying ' YES!'" he smirked. Your eyes widened and you turned to him. "What?!" you yelled. "Well I treat you like this because I think you hate me so I don't wanna admit to myself that... I like you, I just don't understand why you distant yourself from me." he confessed. "I don't like getting close to people I care about because what if the feeling's not mutual?" you looked down. "You- you care about me?" he chuckled. "Shut up." you mumbled.

"It's okay I care about you too." he said carefully. He put his arms around your neck . "A lot." he continued and with that he brought his lips to the yours closing the space. He let go smiling at you but you kissed him back. It felt magically.

"It was a dick move for me to continue reading the diary... I guess I got excited to know you actually like me," he explained. You laughed. Your stomach filled with butterflies. Unknowingly to you, his stomach was doing back-flips. He brought his lips to yours one more time with passion, smiling into the kiss and you put your arms around him.

"This is honestly why I hate all those people that ship me and Millie because I like YOU. Not Millie. Not Julie... YOU." Noah said. "But Millie's so pretty, and perfect and I'm never gonna be like her." you mumbled. "Exactly, that's what makes you perfect." he said looking at you carefully. "I'm perfect?" you asked. "Even better than perfect." he looked in your eyes, smiling slightly. You really were perfect to him. "Promise?" you asked. "Of course. Friends don't lie." Noah said. You looked down.

"Hey I'm joking! I- I want something with you Y/n. Something... special." he said gently. You yawned. "We can talk tomorrow, you look really tired." he whispered. You nodded smiling softly at him.

He smiled back at you and put his arm around you, pulling you in, as you fell asleep. This felt so unreal to him. He rested his head on yours, still smiling like an idiot as he fell asleep.

And then he woke up realizing it was all just a dream- I'M KIDDING GOSH CHILL OUT!

Millie and Sadie ran into your room the next day. "Y/n wake your ass u-" Millie yelled until she noticed you an Noah cuddled in the corner of your room. Of course, you and Noah were still sleeping. "We gotta get the boys!" Sadie exclaimed.

Finn held a camera as he tiptoed up the steps with the rest of the cast. "Okay so currently we've caught the children sleeping together-" Finn started as they opened the door. "FINN DO YOU KNOW HOW WRONG THAT SOUNDS?" Caleb yelled. "Shut the fuc-" Gaten began but stopped as Noah said "What's going on?" sleepily. "Well great job! You woke them up!" Millie said.

*Y/n's POV*

My eyelids fluttered open, I looked at Noah then the cast. "GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD! GET OUT!" I stood up quickly pushing them all out and locking the door.

"Wear a condom Schnapp!" Finn yelled chuckling. "Ew gross Finn! No! Stop!" Sadie yelled at him. Noah looked at me with an awkward smile and I rolled my eyes. I sat down by him and leaned onto him. "Is it a bad time to tell you I have a JOURNAL too?" Noah asked.

"Noah Cameron Schnapp has a diary?" I asked chuckling. "No it's a journal!" he said acting offended. "Whatever!" I laughed and he pulled me in. "I'm sorry." I told him.

"What?!' he asked sitting up. "I'm sorry I was a jerk towards you. It's just... I care for you a lot and I cared about my best friend a lot too. I thought he was my best friend, except he was a backstabbing bit- I'm sorry. I was 11, I've known him forever. Since we were kids. He was my only friend. I thought when we grew up I'd babysit his kids when him and his wife were busy or something. He was a jerk when middle school started though. He wanted to fit in. He hung out with all these girls like Emily and I don't even remember honestly. He would bully me. Can you believe he called me a slut in front of the whole school all because I said we should hang out again?! Like he was 11! He would pull my hair for no reason. He even cut it once. He thought he was so cool but he was just a psychopath. That's why honestly I was so happy I got accepted into the Stranger Things cast because I lost my best friend so I thought 'maybe I can get some new friends I guess'. His name was uh... James. Oh my gosh this is a really dumb excuse." I admitted. 

Noah just grabbed by pulling me into a hug. "I would never do they to you Y/n, even when I acted like I hated you, deep down you know I would never." he told me. "I know... I don't know why I did that." I confessed.

He put his hand around your cheeks tucking your hair back. "Hey you have nothing to be sorry for though. That's a pretty shitty thing to go through just as a kid. You're amazing Y/n, I promise you. Hey, what was that kid's name again? Full name?" he asked.

"Oh James Willis." I answered. His eyes lit up. "Did you go to Scarsdale Middle School!?" he asked you. "Uh yeah Noah what's up?" you answered looking at him confused. "I live in Scarsdale, New York and I literally went to that middle school too! I hated James he was a stuck up bitch!" Noah told you. "You knew James?!" I asked. "He bullied everyone! How did we not know this?" he asked. "We never really paid much attention to each other Noah." I told him. He looked at me. "You go to Scarsdale High don't you?" he smirked. "Holy shit yes!" I screamed really loudly.

"See?!" I heard Finn yell from downstairs. "What!? NO! FINN SHUT UP IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE!" Noah yelled. "We could've been friends!" me and Noah said together.

"Well... wanna hang out today?" he asked. "Sure of course." I replied smiling. He stood up and put his hand out. I smiled grabbing it. I put my arms around him and he put his arms around me. "We still have to get ready..." I reminded him. "Oh please that can wait." he kissed me softly. And I smiled kissing him back passionately. He pushed me into the wall and we kisse- no sorry made out for like a while. NO DO NOT PULL A FINN! NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED!