Grey

He stood by me the whole time I was getting treated. Those blue eyes haven't changed. His skin is still the same soft skin. I feel like I'm back home. The only thing that's changed physically is his build. He seems to have gotten a little bulkier, more muscle gains?

"What's wrong?" He asks

"Nothing?" I shake my head but I still stare.

"You're staring at me... is something wrong with me?"

I shake my head. You've gotten more attractive.

"Thank you doc."

The doctor leaves the room once she was finished leaving us two.

"Alpha, I'm still considered a rouge to the pack....." I tell him

"Right....." his eyes search around the room for something sharp of some sort.

Once he finds it he hesitates. He didn't say the words. He just does the process.

"Aren't you suppose to say something?"

"Do I need to.' He looks at me dead in the eye.

They make me hesitate and go weak.

"I... whatever suits you."

Our palms press together, our blood mingle. Once the process was over I was ready to let go but Miles wasn't, that moment I realised he had been staring at me the whole time. His eyes never leaving me once.

"Is something wrong?"

He shakes his head, but his face moves in close. His breath fans my face, his eyes look between my eyes and lips. I move down, trying to distance myself away from him. His hand slowly snake to my back. I had no where to go. I let my weight fall onto his arm. He guides me slowly down to the stretcher bed. I was trapped. With no where to go. Not always a bad thing,

"I've waited so long Grey. Do you know how long?"

I wasn't able to reply before his lips press down on mine. Our breath mingle, a kiss filled with love, missing, loneliness and emptiness. He was the only man in my whole life time to make me feel whole. To make to feel like I'm actually worth something. Make me feel so much more, he brings the inner me out, I can see my future with him. This man is who I want to be with.

We break apart

"You make me weak, Grey."

I couldn't pull away from his eyes, his eyes always manages to get me, they always look different, I can turn around and his eyes will lot different. They look lighter and brighter under the sun, but when it's dark, they look like they're almost glowing. His lips move down my neck

"Miles this is the doctors room."

"Then I'll take you to mine."

"But the drip...."

"Fine."

He takes a chair and sits beside me, takes my hand and hold it to his head. I stare at his hair. It looks fluffy and soft. I find my other hand reaches for it, and start ruffling his hair. His head immediately jolts up. I jerk my hand away.

"Sorry." I mumble

"That felt really nice." He smiles

I feel myself go flustered. I turn away. Why are you doing this to me? It hasn't even been a day and I'm already weak. Who would've thought, Miles do you know what you do to me? It's so hard to hide it from you. Is this love? That warm fuzzy feeling, that makes you want to stay next to the person you love so much? This feeling that makes me want to see you every minute, just to make sure you're okay.