十二

Miles

Once she comes out of the shower. I could smell her loud and clear. That's when it hits me. The heat is coming in sooner than I had expected. I focus on taking a shower. I wait close to the door.

"There's a bathrobe in there, it's clean."

I need to hold back my urges. She needs to come out soon. As soon as she comes out. I walk in. I shut the door and lock it. I occupy myself with other things while showering but her scent lingers around the whole bathroom. I groan. She smells good. So fucking good. I want her. I step out and wrap a towel around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are black with lust. I open the door. She doesn't even realise. She's too busy in a daze. I wonder what she's thinking. I can't get past her wall, I can't hear her thoughts. I walk up on her.

She's beautiful. She smells good. When I come to a stop she looks up at me. She's cute. I bury myself in her neck. Her scent fills my nostrils. In the corner of my eye I see her face fluster. I push her onto the bed. She moans.

"You are doing me no good tonight. You scent, everything about you is making it hard to hold back. You make it very hard for me to keep my promise. Very fucking hard."

I want her now. She doesn't even realise what she's doing to me. She makes me crazy. Go in a frenzy. Unable to hold myself. For the first time in my life. I've never felt this, I've never wanted someone so badly. Seeing her was like seeing my future, I see how I can go on. Everything becomes clear.

I play with the straps which is tied into a bow. I pull it slowly. Slowly the bow slowly becomes undone. I see right down the middle of her body. So beautiful. Within the minute of untying the bow she's curled into a ball. For a split second I was confused. Then it hits me. I lean down to kiss her neck,

"Self conscious?" I whisper

She nods.

"Don't be."

Just like that she uncurls herself. I proceed with taking her bathrobe off. But right at that moment.

"Mi- OH MY GOODNESS!" a familiar voice stops us

"This is not a scene I want to see. If I could choose Greys mate it would not be you Miles. My best mate and my sister. Never in a million years do I want to see that."

I only caught a glimpse of her. She quickly ties the robe back up and runs to Logan. My heart twisted with jealously. It's her brother, yet I can't help but feel jealous, why couldn't she run up to me like she did wiht Logan, I wished my relationship gets better. I sit on the left side of the bed watching them. Such a happy reunion. My ear tweaks a little.

"He seems pissed." Says Logan

I catch them both turn around. I turn my head a stare elsewhere,

"You know what, your scents gotten stronger then before."

My head snaps. I push my damp hair back and stare at the ceiling.

"Goodnight,sis I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm afraid she won't be seeing anyone for the next week." My tone was slightly pissed.

"We'll catch up soon." Grey reassures her brother.

She watches as he goes and closes the door

"Lock it." I say firmly

A click indicates the doors locked. She comes over.

"You're pissed, jealous."

"I'm not." I turn my head a stare at something else.

Without a word she straddles me.