11

Tori went up to jess's room and locked on the door.

Jess muffles-"go away!"
Tori-"it's me"
Jess-"come in"

Tori went into her room.

Tori-"I didn't tell you because I was scared that it would get worse and woser and I didn't want you to worry"

Jess pats on the bed a d Fori foes over and sits down.

Jess-"I didn't tell you because I was scared of what you would think and worry about when your seeing him when you seeing me and well you know"
Tori-"I didn't mean that it was probably your fault I was just upset"
Jess-"I know,I know but the girl he cheated was HOT!"
Tori-"yeah right as if no one can beat your beauty"
Jess-"aww! Thanks baby"

Jess kissed Tori on the nose and the they hugged. Tori pulled away from the hug.

Tori-"i punched the school bully in the face and then kicked her in the stomach and then her mother came swung a bat on Pipa back but don't worry she's fine, and me and the bully are okay now!"
Jess-"im glad you tep have sorted put your problems"
Tori-"seems that its my birthday and I've never had a sleepover can me you and the girls have one?"
Jess-"I don't see why not?"
Tori-"yes"

Jess and Tori went back down to the girls.

Tori-"anyone up for a sleep over?"
Everyone-"YES!"
jess-"we all have to share a bed though, so it will be Tori?"
Tori-"it will be Alice, Pipa, mom, me, Blair and then frankie I'm picking the movie and it will be bridesmaids"

Everyone groans.

Tori-"oh shut up you guys love that film,  now move your asses".

Tori went upstairs but when she said "move your asses" Jess smacked her in the back.

Tori-"OW! It's a donkey not butt"

Everyone laughs