Chapter 5: Visitors

Carefully aiming, You threw your knife towards the vampire running towards you. The knife hit its head, and it disintegrated. Exhaling, you sat down on the cold ground. In the past few days, all you've done is train. The three often left the building, in search of the red stone of Aja, and kars had personally went out himself today.

You knew that since kars went out himself, something was going on, since he usually stayed inside the building. To be ready for everything, to be a good guard dog, you need to be prepared to fight at any moment. 

You didn't feel an extreme need to protect the two below kars, but you needed to fight when they ordered you to. Turns out, Esidisi was defeated by joseph, and that the group was heading over to the abandoned hotel. 

Well, it didn't really matter to you. You just need to prepare for what's coming. You've been ordered to stay in a room with kars on the second floor while wamuu stayed in the lobby. With the vampires gathered in the room with you as well, you could well assume that a battle was going to take place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, the lobby became pretty loud as the expected battle began. You stood silently, hidden in the shadows, waiting for the loud noises to stop, which eventually did. When wamuu returned to the room you were in, he was pretty injured. 

A few minutes later, when his wounds were mostly healed, he spoke. "Are they here?" 

The doors of the dark room opened, and two people, one a male and the other female, walked into the room. Joseph and lisa lisa. The room was pretty dark, so all the two could see right now, was wamuu, sat in front of them.

"I've been waiting. You've grown quite a lot."

"Bastard. You killed Caesar!" Joseph said and tried to jump at him. Lisa lisa held him back though.

"Calm down Jojo." She said. "Look at the floor."

"I noticed it too. the footprints right? There are two sets." Well, he was pretty observant despite how he looks. He was usually the type of person who would rush in blindly. I guess this is not the case. 

"That means kars is here! Where is he?! Show yourself!" He shouted as you stared at him. The room was silent, no response to be heard.

"Yes. Two sets of footprints. But if you look closely, there's another set. And... I feel dozens of lungs breathing."

'Impressive.'

"You're quite composed and perceptive for a woman. I can see how jojo and caesar learned so much so quickly. And you can even feel breathing. You're among the finest hamon warriors." Wamuu said, releasing a wind, making the fire grow larger, the fire making the room brighter.

"Wh-what the..." joseph said looking up at the vampires hanging on the ceiling. "You, you're all vampires aren't you? Damn it!" The creatures stayed silent, their eyes on the two. 

"No response? That's creepy."

There was a sudden flash of light from beside you, and the two quickly turned to face the source of light. The vampires hanging on the ceiling moved apart, almost like knights making way for their king.

"Kars!" 

With a snap of a finger, the vampires turned to face the two, and one of them spoke. "Lord kars gave us, his chosen, eternal life! It's 100 vs 2! When our master gives the order, we will tear you both to shreds, Jojo!"

The male glanced around, then back and forth between wamuu and kars. "T-This is bad." He said. "It's 100 on 2. Lisa lisa, we can't win this one!"

Just as kars was about to order the vampires to kill them, wamuu stopped him. "Wait, lord kars. Back in rome, we promised to fight each other. I want revenge for master Esidisi. Please, allow me to fight."

"I shall not. Our goal is to obtain the red stone of aja. Don't forget that, wamuu."

"Yes lord."

"That's right. We can't. I'm not in the mood anymore." Joseph said. "I know i could beat you. But even if i did, all these vampires are here. Win or lose, i'd still die, right? With odds like that, giving up is only natural." 

As he walked around, you narrowed your eyes. He was leaving something behind as he walked. "I'm throwing in the towel. Blast it! You all saw, didn't you?" He said as you rolled your eyes slightly. 

"Too obvious." You mumble to yourself quietly. 

"And i thought i could zap them all at once too." He said as you shook your head. 

"Now kill them!" Kars said. Before the vampires moved, and before lisa lisa could cut in, you spoke.

"Lord kars, they do not have the stone with them." You said as the two glanced at you, their eyes wide. Well, you couldn't really see lisa lisa's but she seems pretty shocked.

"Hold. Speak Human." He said as you nod. 

"I don't think they would bring something precious to their enemy with them when they enter their hideout. They're not that stupid."

"A human? What is..."

"In other words, we should just fight them for the red stone instead."

"That's right." Lisa lisa said as joseph stared at you. "if one of us isn't in a certain place at a certain time, the stone will be destroyed!"

Well, you didn't think that the stone would really be destroyed, but there is a chance of that happening, since it doesn't seem like there's any use for humans. 

"Do you think you'll find it in time? The bomb is a small thing, but it's enough to damage the stone."

"Yeah it's all true." Jojo said. He didn't look too convincing though. "If we die, Boom! Kaboom!"

"Even so, we can't let you leave here alive." Kars said as you spot joseph stare at you.

"I have a suggestion. Jojo and wamuu can fight one-on-one. And kars, you and i will fight one-on-one. And the winner, goes to the stone! The victor will win the stone and the future! It will all be clear. Who will hold the stone? Us, or you?"

"Wamuu."

"It's laughable, lord kars."

"y/n?"

"It's funny how they think they can beat someone like you, lord kars."

"Very well. We fight for the stone." Kars said turning ti lisa lisa. "But don't get cocky. You have no tomorrow!"