disclaimer

So, I have discovered that it is way easier for me to write in 'secrecy' instead of updating chapters every day. It's less stressful because I don't have to feel pressured to come up with new content for my waiting readers. I let little things like this stress me so much to the point where I just lose interest in something that should be fun. It's no one's fault but mine. Overall I find it easier to have more time to write at my own pace and to make the best story that I can without fear of disappointing anyone if I decide to update two years later. 

This story is almost an example of that. 

I wrote whenever I felt like it which could range from every other hour to every two days. And as a whole I feel as if it is my best story yet. Because it came from a deep place inside of me that I don't usually like to put in most of my work. The icky part 😅

Any resemblance to people living or dead is a coincidence. All theses people in here are figments of my imagination. 

Also, true to my writing nature, there is alcohol, major (possibly cringy) drama, and some light sexual jokes and such, but it's nothing X-rated that I would freak out if my own child was reading it.

There is however mention of suicide which might be triggering to some of you. 

There is violence. 

Toxicity. 

Age gap. 

And there is some cheating.

I know there are certain people in here who will be portrayed as 'the bad guy' but it's not like I'm trying to say flat out that this is how some people just are and always will be.

I do not condone any of immoral things my characters do, it's just all part of the story. So if you don't think this book is for you, then there is nothing wrong with leaving. 

But if you think you'll like it then...

Welcome, Krewbie, I hope you enjoy, vote, and comment. 

Thank you so much for choosing this story.

It means the world to me.

I have decided to enter it into the WATTYS 2022 so wish me luck! 🤞🏽Anyway, that just means I might re-edit stuff several times over. I hope that doesn't annoy anyone. 

XOXOXOX-   LBK ❤️