Chapter 2

Jaliyah's POV

It's official, my best friend is in the NBA. Now, I'm currently running some errands because I have to meet Rife at the airport so we can both fly to Vegas. He's going to Vegas for the NBA summer league while I'm going to spend time with my girls, Nadia, Kendra, Hunter, and London. I knowwwww, 'why are you flying with him instead of your girls' WELL, they actually been in Vegas for about two days sooo, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Currently, I'm out doing some shopping with the girls and just casually catching up. Everything was all good until London spoke up saying "So lee, when are you going to tell Sharife about your little crush on him?" And I promise you, I NEVER wanted to hear those words because I just know for a FACT that there's a slight chance he'll curve me. I responded back saying "I literally have no clue but, I just know it's no time soon".

I kid you not, if this was not a conversation I was trying to avoid then leave it up to London to make sure it happens. Nadia cut her eyes at London while Kendra spoke up and said "Girl, don't listen to Lon idiotic self" with Hunter agreeing with saying "It's all about perfect timing and doing it on your time." When I tell you that was probably one of the reasons why we all are friends, would you believe me? London spoke up by saying "I'm just looking out for you because I swear if he say some dumb shit, I'm beating his ass "while pointing at me. At this moment, Lon meant every single word that came out her mouth.

To be completely honest, I never thought that I would actually have to say something to Rife about my feelings. Considering all the signals he's been giving me and leaving me with no clue about whether he does or doesn't want to be with me. I put all that in the back of my mind and continue to enjoy my day. After going to a few stores, Hunter made a reservations at Kabuto and we decided that after a long day of just shopping, we should head back to our rooms and call it a night.

Jaliyah.mil just shared a post

mil just shared a post